Mooooooooooooo!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Its been a while since ive heard the strained wails of this ref. He sounds ridiculous. His herding of the cattle around the field is so dramatic. Mooooooooooooooooooooo(ve)!

I
Its been a while since ive heard the strained wails of this ref. He sounds ridiculous. His herding of the cattle around the field is so dramatic. Mooooooooooooooooooooo(ve)!
I'll take anything at the moment. Been a long off season. Life is mundane without footy.

I hear ya. Certainly will take anything at the moment. You poor bastards have had nothing but cricket and soccer for a few months now. Its just a harsh return to our ears of that bellowing moo call. Its comical

I see Sam Burgess played his first game of union yesterday. Still hasn't made Baths first team.

Going to be hard for him to get a spot as half of England's union team currently play for Bath.

I see Sam Burgess played his first game of union yesterday. Still hasn't made Baths first team.
Going to be hard for him to get a spot as half of England's union team currently play for Bath.
I thought he was looking promising in his first few matches? Maybe he hasnt followed through. Tough game to pick up fast, Sam's realising that now...

Excellent I get to recycle this dodgy image I made years ago

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 5
So when refs are warming up pre-game, you know, stretching their hammys, calfs, some light sprints and limbering up etc. I wonder if moo boy warms up his vocal chords with some bellowing ''moooooooooooooooove's''. I mean, it would be disaster if he was out there and lost his voice and the ability to sound like a cow during a rugby league game

Surely the day's of moooove are over with the quick-release tackle law. Why does a ref have to say anything to a tackler? He's got a whistle to blow if the tackler/s hold on for too long.

Surely the day's of moooove are over with the quick-release tackle law. Why does a ref have to say anything to a tackler? He's got a whistle to blow if the tackler/s hold on for too long.
Well Moo boy kept doing his moo thing in the 9's. I agree, the refs should be piping down and saying less. I think they just love the interaction with their idols and overdo it as a result.

I cringe when i think of the 9's or other games with moo boy going to an international market (like me watching it on Premier Sports in the UK) and people see our game for the first time - what do they think when they hear this lunatic yelling 'moooooo' every 45 seconds? They dont know he is saying move, they just hear something comical in the effects channel of the broadcast, that sounds a lot like someone imitating a cow. Perception is everything. Im surprised Mr Progressive Administrator Big Toddy Greenturd hasnt had a word with him and told him to pipe down for the good of the games image. My 2c.

(tbh i dont particularly care, i find mooooo quite funny)

I've said before....I never really noticed the moooooove until @Dan pointed the damn thing out!

Thought I'd forgotten about it until Lord E reminded me.

Now you're both on MY LIST!!!!!* (* list is made up thing, no extra security needed)

Booooooo to the mooooooove!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6