More Fallout from Newcastle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
I heard on the radio that Brian Smith is planning on sacking more players up there.

As well as newton and perry, Abrahams seems likely to go, there were a few others too.

Would he be worth looking at for lock?

There is another called Riley Brown who is also been linked to Manly

Why would we want a Lock to play Lock, when we have a 5/8 that can play lock..... Your idea just doesn't make sence Fluffy :) :)

I think these guys are worth looking at, they did perform well last year so why not.

Why would we want a Lock to play Lock, when we have a 5/8 that can play lock..... Your idea just doesn't make sence Fluffy :) :)

I think these guys are worth looking at, they did perform well last year so why not.

Ironically Riley Brown is a Utiity, he covers Lock-5/8 and centre, he would be a great asset especially if we lose Travis. Cover for injuries out wide so Lyon doesnt have to keep moving to centre.

Woolnough has signed with the panthers or at least is strongly linked to them according to the radio. Again they said Perry will sign with Manly.

Telegraph story has nine players in danger of leaving the Knights with George Carmont, Milton Thaiday, Brad Tighe & David Seage amoung them.

I know we should all laugh at whats happening to the drug-cheats, but what would the knights fans be thinking? Here they have a coach who comes in and starts cleaning out what resourses they have, and by the sounds of it is causing player revolt? Aside from their last outing they haven't had a really poor start to the season.

What approach would we as Manly fans be taking if the same was to happen at Manly? Seems very wierd what Smith is doing!

I'm starting to wonder.

Does manly steal players from parramatta, or does brian smith just hand them too us on a plater?

I know we should all laugh at whats happening to the drug-cheats, but what would the knights fans be thinking? Here they have a coach who comes in and starts cleaning out what resourses they have, and by the sounds of it is causing player revolt? Aside from their last outing they haven't had a really poor start to the season.

What approach would we as Manly fans be taking if the same was to happen at Manly? Seems very wierd what Smith is doing!

Effectively he is doing what Manly did actually do, just on a much faster and higher scale

We spent about 2-3 years with Des identifying some of the players which didnt fit into his plan, and culling them and buying in bigger name players. Some examples for early on is Des' tenure were guys like Dorn, McGuinness, Lima, Shipway, Jensen etc

Read somewhere he has 1.5m to spend, that should snare some real quality, along with players such as Simpson and Buderus, would be enough there to build a decent side around

I guess time will tell all in this one

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7