More match-fixing claims set to rock NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tookey

First Grader
Unbelieve that a club knew about this and covered it up

If it is true then they should be booted out of the competition along with any executives and the player responsible. Which player hasn't played since round 8 and which team lost in round 8? Hmmmm I wonder who

By The Mole
August 21, 2016

SHOCKING new claims are about to emerge about a high-profile player throwing a game earlier this season.

Fairfax Media journalist Kate McClymont – who has broken many of the game’s biggest scandals in recent years – is hot on the trail of the story.

The game occurred in round eight back in April.

The club is aware of what happened but has tried to sweep the incident under the carpet in classic rugby league style.

The player involved has a massive gambling problem and allegedly decided to go for a big score to recoup losses by betting a large sum on the opposition.

His team lost the game and he allegedly collected on money placed by an associate. However, the club found out and took action.

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/match...d=767096378258362368&adbpl=tw&adbpr=236216311

Last edited:
His team lost the game and he allegedly collected on money placed by an associate. However, the club found out and took action.

Round 8 Results - We Won!!!
2016 Round 8.PNG

Round 8:
Broncos d. Rabbitohs 30-8
Bulldogs d. Titans 21-20
Raiders d. Tigers 60-6
Cowboys d. Eels 32-16
Sharks d. Panthers 20-18
Sea Eagles d. Knights 26-10
Dragons d. Roosters 20-18
Storm d. Warriors 42-0

At least it isn't us.

So the media has 'claimed' that 3 games are under investigation involving Manly!!!!!!!! They actually emphasized Manly..........yet it seems it's 'guess who' that should be named & shamed!! Typical f!@#$%g media..........

The rumour I'm reading is that it involves a club that won a GF a few seasons back under somewhat dubious circumstances.....

Ok Ok Ok I confess, I have been sending copies of all the predictions by fellow silvertails to a punter mate of mine.

(he says I owe him for all the losing bets)

Ill tell you what, this Kate McClymont would want to come out with definitive evidence for a change or all this mud she and her media cohorts are slinging will slowly resemble their credibility.

So far we've had 4 or 5 months worth of nothing more than 'matchfixing is ripe blah blah blah manly, parra, manly, parra, blah blah' yet not a single piece of credible **** has come from these dribblers mouths worth anything more than a yawn.

Could have fooled me, apparently it takes 5 months to write an article on the last BREAKING NEWS with earth shattering consequences this moletard spews forth on twitter every day.

Start naming or you're just a piece of **** ruining peoples reputations for money. Dog**** humans if its all spin.

rant over :)

There is at least one player gonna be rubbed out for life. Maybe 1 or 2nothers not sleeping well.
Jesus, if it in fact is our prodigal son, talk about falling from the very top so quickly. He had a free get out of jail card for his career, and looks like he is managing to squander it all in a couple of seasons. Damn shame for the whole game

Ill tell you what, this Kate McClymont would want to come out with definitive evidence for a change or all this mud she and her media cohorts are slinging will slowly resemble their credibility.

So far we've had 4 or 5 months worth of nothing more than 'matchfixing is ripe blah blah blah manly, parra, manly, parra, blah blah' yet not a single piece of credible **** has come from these dribblers mouths worth anything more than a yawn.

Could have fooled me, apparently it takes 5 months to write an article on the last BREAKING NEWS with earth shattering consequences this moletard spews forth on twitter every day.

Start naming or you're just a piece of **** ruining peoples reputations for money. Dog**** humans if its all spin.

rant over :)
This Kate McClymont? How dare she?? Let the cheaters cheat! The rorters rort!! You say!!!
The NRL and the clubs are doing their darndest to be on your side.
Damn this Kate McClymont!!

still waiting on the big about to break news about another club salary cap cheating that the mole and all the others said was happening.

Guess the league journos destroyers can't get everything right.

i understand they cant legally name players or clubs under investigation, but im sick and tired of reading about it... If they have enough proof to write 100 articles a week about it, then i wanna see players banned for life now.. not wait 3 seasons until someone finally gets a wrist slap ALA sharks doping scandal

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6