More referee calamity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chip & Chase link said:
Did anyone wake up Martin Kennedy when the game finished ? He nodded off a couple of times on top of Manly players in the ruck. I can only assume he has special dispensation from the NRL and can't be penalised as he suffers from narcolepsy. 
  Wouldn't be a first seeing as Adam McDougall has made a long career out of playing on steroids with the NRL's approval. 

I like the 'structure' of the new play the ball. They get up, plant it on the same spot and away they go. It stops the BS of a team rolling forward by walking through the marker. It may be slower but it gives greater certainty to the DH. Dan is right, they are allowing two markers standing either side and need to clean that up. I think it is a big improvement.

All this mucking about with the scrum is a waste of time. Ages spent getting it perfect. Why bother? Get them down, get the ball out and penalise any scrum player involved in the play after only one pass. Something like that.

"All this mucking about with the scrum is a waste of time. Ages spent getting it perfect. Why bother? Get them down, get the ball out and penalise any scrum player involved in the play after only one pass. Something like that."

I read somewhere that these slowdowns will only be for the first few rounds to give the players a chance to grasp the new scrum rules and then they will begin to be stricter.

codewana link said:
\"All this mucking about with the scrum is a waste of time. Ages spent getting it perfect. Why bother? Get them down, get the ball out and penalise any scrum player involved in the play after only one pass. Something like that.\"

I read somewhere that these slowdowns will only be for the first few rounds to give the players a chance to grasp the new scrum rules and then they will begin to be stricter.

Yep apparently they'll get one warning only if they still offend then will be penalised.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6