More things going our way

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Whilst we'd prefer that the Warriors had downed the Storm, the other two games are going our way at the moment.

10 minutes to play:

Souths 16 vs Canberra 12
Roosters 14 vs Sharks 2

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I was a bit ambilivant about the Warriors/Storm game. A loss by the Warriors has finished their season and therefore they will not have the incentive of a top 8 spot when we play them in a couple of weeks.

We have certainly been blessed by the other results though, if we do not make the 8 this year we will have no one to blame but ourselves.

The Storm now draw level with us but have a better for and against. If we lose tomorrow they leap frog us.

The Warriors' season ended last week for mine.

South Sydney have also helped by reinforcing to Newcastle that the wooden spoon for 2005 will be handed to Novacastrians in a few weeks time,

I've tipped the Eagles tomorrow. Quietly confident.

The Knights have a lot of injuries and I've asked a HUUUUUGE favour of the girlfriend of one of the Knight's players. ;)

I've tipped the Eagles tomorrow. Quietly confident.

The Knights have a lot of injuries and I've asked a HUUUUUGE favour of the girlfriend of one of the Knight's players. ;)
Can't have been Perry's missus he's already pulled his groin

Final scores:

Souths 29-16
Roosters 14-8

I know a lot of people discount Souths as a threat but Mcrea is proving a good coach and what with their juniors and a few buys they could really climb the ladder next year - Sutton sounds like a good young bloke and if you go on the story in the Tele the other week does not want to go anywhere but you have to wonder if Souths will continue to be "everyones 2nd favorite team" if they win a premiership

If they win a Premiership there'll be Souths supporters coming out of the woodwork everywhere.

dead-set club of the fair weather fan.

I agree look at their crowds but it gets me how they often say Souths are everybody's 2nd favorite team when the only reason that applies is because they are not viewed as a threat - a bit like the saying I support 2 teams mine and whoever Manly are playing
even though it will be nice when that one is relevant again

look at us last year - we cant claim much better, had a better year and take the 20K crowd from the roosters match when the expectations were high the averages are rather similar to south this year.

If they win some their crowds will increase, just like manly's have this year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4