Morning all ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Disclaimer : Massive Dogs fan.

Several months ago, I came here to test the waters in the wake of Des's defection to our club. I thought I'd come here for a whole day and give y'all a chance to sling some verbal arrows right AT a Dogs fan, rather than from a distance and/or the safety of a keyboard on a forum where it'd go un-noticed.

For the most part, it went well. But it was never gonna be anything like game week, and back then we didn't know what the draw was.

Now if nothing else, I'm a man of my word. - I said win, lose or draw, I'd be back here the day after we first play. I would have come here in the lead-up but I feared (like last time) that would have been mistaken for trolling.

In the lead up we had "Be Manly, Be A Bulldog" shirts ... not to mention the Foran will he / won't he debate ... you lot have had 6 months to stew over Des's (and Crusher's, and others) decisions ... As it turns out, the game is done and dusted and your Eagles went away the grinners by a meagre two points. Accordingly, here I am to get some lumps !

So here's the deal ... I'm gonna be here ALL day and most of tomorrow. (except between 2pm-midnight today) - I'll try my best to answer you all individually.

Got a sledge ? Fire away !
Got a question ? Shoot !

I've already been lurking around here for 30mins or so this morning ... The over-whelming feeling I get from your fans is "Relief" !

Hey KA
Do you rate Hodkinson Reynolds and Keating ?
Do you think Hasler will deliver you a premiership ?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Hey KA
1. Yes, yes and a little bit.

Crazy as this may sound, I would much prefer we keep Reynolds at a fairer price, than break the bank trying to get Foran.

2. Yes.

Ok i'll bite, it was a great game last night. Dogs played quite well and i think your number 6 is a great player. We are not relieved, we are just happy to get some troops back, at full strength we are a top 4 side that will again challenge for the premiership :)

CaptainKickass said:
I've already been lurking around here for 30mins or so this morning ... The over-whelming feeling I get from your fans is "Relief" !

Especially after the massive dump I just took :D

Bad luck mate, a good game.

My question - Is Mr Invisible really invisible? Or does he just wish to be because he has a head like a sackful of ass holes?

torana355 said:
Ok i'll bite, it was a great game last night. Dogs played quite well and i think your number 6 is a great player. We are not relieved, we are just happy to get some troops back, at full strength we are a top 4 side that will again challenge for the premiership :)
Hard to argue. You are after all reigning premiers, and it was clear to me going into the game we weren't playing mugs. Especially once it was known the brothers were returning.

I gotta be honest, I thought the 'hype' and 'pressure' would cause the squad to wilt. But it was still going to be a big ask for us considering we're basically without a halfback.

Didn't stop me from hating on you all week though ... :p

CaptainKickass said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Hey KA
1. Yes, yes and a little bit.

Crazy as this may sound, I would much prefer we keep Reynolds at a fairer price, than break the bank trying to get Foran.

2. Yes.

Agreee on Reynolds, thought he was unlucky not to get MoM - played with a lot of passion, it almost seemed like he was sending Des a message - "You want a passionate competitive 5/8, here I am"

• 👍
Reactions: L80
voicefromthehill said:
CaptainKickass said:

My question - Is Mr Invisible really invisible? Or does he just wish to be because he has a head like a sackful of ass holes?
Lol best question ever

voicefromthehill said:

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Is Invisible a wanker on your forum too ?

Thanks VFMH ... very magnanimous of you.

And in regards to MrI ... I can confirm despite his appearances, he is and very much visible AND engaged to a smoking hottie !

The man can not only take a good photo, he be punching about 6 divisions above his weight !

CaptainKickass said:
voicefromthehill said:

And in regards to MrI ... I can confirm despite his appearances, he is and very much visible AND engaged to a smoking hottie !

The man can not only take a good photo, he be punching about 6 divisions above his weight !

So sackfull of assholes it is ;)

re the GF - I don't believe it until I see pictures :p

So that must be where his confidence comes from....

Reynolds was very good for your lot last night as was Barba and to be fair, the dogs are a better side with Hodkinson but not by a great deal. The last two dogs games have shown their level. They're gritty and they scrap and spoil but unless Barba creates something on his own, they don't have many points in them against committed defences.

Manly defended strongly but lacked cohesion in attack, mostly due to the combination of players out or playing their first game in a while. Once Keiran and T-Rex are back and the Stewarts get some match fitness, they are every bit as good as the Storm or Broncos. Can't say the same about the dogs.

CaptainKickass said:
voicefromthehill said:

So he's engaged to Racheal Leahcar then? Or is its Helen Kellar?

Daddycool said:
Reynolds was very good for your lot last night as was Barba and to be fair, the dogs are a better side with Hodkinson but not by a great deal. The last two dogs games have shown their level. They're gritty and they scrap and spoil but unless Barba creates something on his own, they don't have many points in them against committed defences.
Well said.

You wont hear that on The Kennel much, but among the few 'sane' ones we've got that's pretty much what we think too.

Manly defended strongly but lacked cohesion in attack, mostly due to the combination of players out or playing their first game in a while. Once Keiran and T-Rex are back and the Stewarts get some match fitness, they are every bit as good as the Storm or Broncos. Can't say the same about the dogs.
And again ... hard to argue.

The NRL being the beast it is, will no doubt create some hurdles in the form of injury and suspension ... I'm a believer of the "momentum going in to September" school of thought. As long as we can stay fit, and have injuries at the right time of year (if that is possible), we're in with a good chance of creating a nuisance come finals time.

Cameron said:
So he's engaged to Racheal Leahcar then? Or is its Helen Kellar?
It all means he's either (a) immensely likeable, (b) loaded, (c) hung like a door snake, or (d) all of the above.

From what I know, it could be (a) or (d) - Truth is stranger than fiction eh ?

Question for you CKa -

Is Mr I(nvisible) really Mr G (two syllables, last one starting with 'b' and ending with 'g')?

G'Day KA, 10 out of 10 for coming back. Tough game last night, and I expect there to be a lot of others in the years to come. You, unlike some of the trolls that come here at least have some class. Can't wait for the return game later in the year

Mark from Brisbane said:
G'Day KA, 10 out of 10 for coming back. Tough game last night, and I expect there to be a lot of others in the years to come. Can't wait for the return game later in the year
You know what ... I have NEVER been to Brooky.

I should go shouldn't I ... after all you could use the money, amirite ?!?!?! :p

You, unlike some of the trolls that come here at least have some class.
Now stop it ... I have a reputation to uphold.

Don't want to ruin the myth we're all train-vandalisin', car-defacin', pregnant-women-bashin', misogynists and hooligans, do we ?

Good on ya KA. You've got guts, a bit of class and you're a man of your word. You should be a Manly supporter.

Great game and the Dogs put up a bloody good fight.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2