Most Hated teams....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Give us your top 3 & why.
It was the Dogs by a landslide recently but many seemed to have added the Rorters after 2013 also, as the Storm hate fest seems to have cooled down a little since the Blair days.....

Growing up it was Parra as they were a bogey side for us early 80's with that electric backline but these days are so pathetic I ALMOST feel sorry for them.

Personally the only team I dont hate is Warriors but heres my top 3 hated & why..

1 - Mutts - Yes its been 2 years but the Des factor combined with filthy fans & that Ennis brat make me sick. Never could stand them ever really.

2 - Illawarra - This team lives on past success & their last GF win was on default as teams like us had 7-8 key players out through injury or suspension & their supporters seem to really put the boot in yet hide when the chokers show true colours....love to see them struggle.

3 - Storm - Grubby illegal tactics that always seem to be justified & always cry when they dont get the wind both halves.
Bellamy is an excuse book on legs & the players are dirty, I like teams stretching the rules & working the refs over but this mob cross the red line all day & seem to get away with it.

First Souths.....they just suck, I have hated them always, and the current crop with Russell Crowe just reinforce my hatred. I think it's this 'Pride of the League' cr*p they go on with, and how the league is doing well when souths do well.

(daylight)

Second Dogs....never a big fan, but the Des factor has made them easily despised.

Third Storm....whats not to hate??

1. Filthy purple scum for being grubs
2. Filthy purple scum for being cheats
3. Filthy purple scum just because

Whinging worms, our eternal enemies are the team I hate with a passion, I support Manly and who ever plays them

The dirty dogs are not far behind them, I will never forgive what they did 2 years ago.

The news limited teams, donkeys and drizzle who get too many liberties from the powers that be.

The vermin who live off their past. It was great to finish them this seaso

Drugcastle, cause of McDougall. Full stop.

1. Oz Super League Teams - bankrupted Manly
2. Newcastle - feral Supporters
3. Whichever Team we play in the next GF

Melbourne
Parra
Doggies

As in Supporter Rivalry, sitting on the halfway line at the semi, has to be Cronulla. you could just feel the passion and the history between the two in amongst the supporters.

MK Eagle said:
Give us your top 3 & why.
It was the Dogs by a landslide recently but many seemed to have added the Rorters after 2013 also, as the Storm hate fest seems to have cooled down a little since the Blair days.....

1. 2. & 3. The NRL match officiating teams. On field & in the video box. All hopeless & clearly a bias against Manly all year long. Never been any good since Arko & Bozo left at the end of the 1990s.

1 Dogs. Hated them long since before Desgate. Notorious so-called Fans, grubby tactics, unlimited salary cap etc. Whats NOT to hate about them.

2. Bunnies. Hate the pride of league bs. Feral fans, only to doggie fans in reputation. Hate seeing those stickers on cars. Was great seeing how crushed they all were when we kicked them outta the season and destroyed their dreams of a Grand Final that was promised to them by the nrl and channel 9. And we did with honest integrity and not with grubby tactics.

3. Roosters. Hated them long before the GF. Arrogant fans and team. Hate how they have an unlimited salary cap. Hate their team MOM for the Grand Final, Shayne Hayne.

It seems fans of other teams can hate Manly more than any other team for generations because they bought some good players (who did not break any contracts at the time) and some don't even know their own reasons.

In contrast, many on here seem to find a deeper hate for a different team every year.

I agree with many that the roosters got ridiculous amount of bad calls go their way in the GF which probably was enough to change the result in their favour.

I also agree that the Souths pride of the league bs is sickening as is the consistent "rub of the green" they got from the ref's this season in particular, which will no doubt continue until they at least get to a GF.

But this is not enough to overide my absolute hatred for the cheating purple scum after what they did the game by ruining the integrity of the premiership and the grand final, not to mention what they did to Manly (financially) given we were directly cheated out of 200K in minor premiership prizemoney. If someone from that organisation had ever showed some regret or remorse I might feel differently but all we have heard rom them is "we didn't do anything wrong", everyone else is doing the same thing", "it's not fair having to play for no points" and "we still know we won those grand finals".

While Smith, Slater, Cronk and Bellamy are still there they will probably keep my most hated tag.

2012 was tricky as the dogs have always had so much to hate and without Des there after his tactically getting himself fired from Manly trick, they would never have got near a GF so I honestly couldn't stomach either grand finalist and couldn't watch it.

Different teams will b more hated from year to year but cheating purple scum are number one for mine.

1. The Canterbury-Bronco's-Storm- Rooster-Bunnies
2. The Wests Drugcastle-Illawarra-Tiger-Eels
3. The Canberra Cowboy-Warrior-Raider-Titans.

Go Manly:D:D

1. Brisbane
2. Dogs
3. Easts

I must say that Illawarra was always up there for me but they have been so insipid in recent seasons that they are now an irrelevance.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6