Most important game of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
I honestly believe that if we can step and win next Sunday we can go all the way this year and take the title.

2 major things the boys need to work on is to score more points than the warriors and to have less points scored against them.

If we concerntrate on these 2 areas and make it happen i can really see us getting a role on and being a good chance of going all the way.

If we lose then 5th.

I don't think we need to worry too much about them scoring too many points, as long as they score less than we do I think we will probably win and not finish in that dreaded 5th position.

Corso_Pete said:
I don't think we need to worry too much about them scoring too many points, as long as they score less than we do I think we will probably win and not finish in that dreaded 5th position.

Corso Pete is quite obviously wrong.

Dont worry about them scoring less than we do. Its all about us scoring more than them. If we do we potentially, might possibly have it in the bag for certain, definitely.

Yeah, but grand finals are won on defence! So it's more important that they score less than you score more.

Your nutz Jatz, clearly if they score less than us we will win, it is basic mathematics!, I am fairly certain though we will avoid the dreaded 5th position

This really is a crunch game in our seasons prospects.

A loss could well be the difference between a good year and great one.

Reminds me of Des after the 2008 GF still trying to talk the boys chances down and stay under the radar until - and you can see the penny drop - he realized they had the trophy. I love that interview.

Loki said:
Reminds me of Des after the 2008 GF still trying to talk the boys chances down and stay under the radar until - and you can see the penny drop - he realized they had the trophy. I love that interview.

good one, what do you call it when you've brainwashed yourself?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7