MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 1 Eels v Sea Eagles 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Hard to find much out of that, but I've gone:

3 Snake - Ultimate professional. Doesn't know how to play a bad game.

2 Ballin - As above.

1 Burgess - Needs more minutes. Thought he bent line well while out there.

Last edited:
Snake was easily our best tonight.

Can we give minus points? Hasson, DCE and Foz get mine.....

Sorry Boys. Matty b played ok but our ruck was attrocious. Snake played ok but there was no voice or communication in our defence.
tooves has to give a chance to yur young forwards who give a crap.
3 - lui
2 - JSL
1 - Leary

Ballin, Lui, Burgess for mine though there wasn't a lot out there that deserved points tbh

Jeez the new voting system is great, well done Dan, that must have taken you weeks to code whilst working and nursing a newborn baby and sometimes working until 2am to complete it

Jeez the new voting system is great, well done Dan, that must have taken you weeks to code whilst working and nursing a newborn baby and sometimes working until 2am to complete it
Yeah thanks @Dan
It was tough, especially with Archie, but it's a good feature so really wanted to get it up and running. Now I can start on the game day stuff.

Cheers

/Damn I need coffee

Yeah thanks @Dan
It was tough, especially with Archie, but it's a good feature so really wanted to get it up and running. Now I can start on the game day stuff.

Cheers

/Damn I need coffee
Well done @Dan! Great work!

Tough night to give out points. The only ones that I thought held their own in the forwards were Burgess and Lui. Ballin wasn't that crisp tonight and teh rest of the forwards got owned. Backs defensively were hopeless, but getting hammered through the middle makes it hard to get your line set and work on line speed if you are backpedalling. Snake his normal reliable self, he was about the only other one worth feeding. Foran tried hard, but a bit one dimensional

By the way Dan, good job on the MVP system

hahaha alright I have had a coffee now, feeling more normal

We were in the game up to half time in fact could have been in front for that forward pass call, After that it was total decimation.
3. Snake - looked dangerous with ball good under the high ball
2. Burgess - the only forward to really go forward with oomph all night
1. Ballin - as per usual mr reliable tackled his heart out
Honourable mention for JSL purely on enthusiasm if he becomes effective as he is enthusiastic than watch out

Ballin
JSL

Very hard to pick 3

(Nice work Dan ,much appreciated )

Last edited:
I can alter the system so it actually inserts your picks into a post for you and lets you edit that post to change its contents if that would make life easier for everyone?

Changing to the new system was so seamless the only thing that slipped through the cracks was my thanks!

Thanks Dan!

Dan ,
I expect you will see some record traffic numbers through here the next few days !!

Very slick Dan !
On a cheery note, Snake now equal with Bozo on 147 tries, but Snake's are all for the ONE CLUB.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4