MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 10: Sea Eagles v Broncos 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Sorry all, had some internet issues and have only just been able to generate the thread. Voting for Rd 10 open.

Damn this one is not easy tonight.

3 - DCE
2 - Parcell
1 - BJ

Still not near his best, but DCE was our best tonight. Parcell was tireless in defence making 51 tackles and he made some good runs from dummy half. BJ took 12 hit ups for 126 metres and made 22 tackles in just 39 minutes tonight.

Darcy went ok but missing 6 tackles hurt. Tom ran for 186 metres (the game high from either team) and Jake just keeps on going and going.

The rest? Wiliame was ok, Wright got robbed of a fair try but his laughing at knocking on in our own half wasn't a good look. Walker got shown up by Milford big time, Myles had a shocker other than a couple of good tackles and Lyon's poor form in the centres continues.

If I could give a minus tonight it would go to Trent Barrett. Seriously, what was he thinking starting Leary in the second row and leaving T-Red on the bench for an hour when it was clear that most of our forwards were gassed? Leary shouldn't even be in first grade. And while I like the big bloke, Vave is not a starter, he's an impact player against tiring defence. BJ or Lussick to start then yes, but not the big boy.

Turbo Tom - 186 metres, undaunted, tried hard
Parcell - 51 tackles
Lussick - courageous!

3) Tom. Safe under the high ball and gained lots of metres
2) Parcell. For his defensive efforts
1) Lussick. For his impact and courage.

Voting for Rd 10 closed

3 DCE
2 Parcell
1 BJ

So Parcell moves into outright second and within a point of Jake T, with BJ in outright third.

Thanks for voting!!!

really hard to pick anyone Parcell looked lost, DCE's kicking was utter crap, Tom T had the fumbles, Walker can't pass, Tapou ruined an otherwise ok performance with another dumb suspension play, Myles tried but doesn't have the stinging go forward we need, Brown & Leary tried but without much effect, Lussick was probably my pick for effort especially under his circumstances, Jake tried but was hammered by donkies defence, BJ my second pick again for effort the rest were all .... outplayed

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6