MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 17: Sea Eagles v Sharks 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Scrappy game but a win's a win

3 Taufua
2 Snake
1 Jake T

Vote away!

3 - Snake
2 - Jorge
1 - Star

Snake was the man of the match in a rare game at Brookie where he didn't bag a try. Jorge on the other hand bagged a hat trick. Both were strong in defence and both ran the ball back well today. And I thought Josh Starling put in a 2014 like effort today. He just got my vote over Willie who I thought was strong today.

3. Snake - great all round. Great in attack and defence.
2. Tafua- classy finishing
1. Lyon- great defence, can see the affect he has on the whole team.

Great to get the win!

Mate, Snake, Jake

Wonder if anyone can tell what Manly's For and Against is when Jake T is on the feld compared to when he is off.
We lose the way every week once he is replaced. Not sure if its a reflection of his ability or the ability of the replacements.

3.Mateo- great non stop performance in attack and solid in defence.
2. Snake - setting up tries and saving them. All class.
1.Jorge- back to his best running hard setting up tries and finishing them.

Hard one to pick.

Tafua got the 3 as he was involved in almost all of our tries.
Gave Mason the 2 as he really set the way early on with some big runs and quick play the ball which Jake then would make another 10m.
Starling got the 1 as he just muscled the **** up the field especially in our own half when we were getting shafted by the refs, looked damn strong today.

Finally the engine room laid the platform. Starling, Mason and Mateo provided most of the grunt which enabled Hodges and Ballin room to make yards from dummy half. Jake T provided yet another masterclass in defence. He'll go down as one of the greatest tacklers of all time.

1. Starling
2. Mateo
3. Snake

Clearly Snake was MOM, and got the 3 points on ABC Radio too.
Jorge finished them.
Jake is our best prop forward since Smokin Joe !

Stewart then daylight for me, back to Mason and Taufua for the remaining points

Picked simply because I think if Stewart doesn't play, we don't win that game. Put on 3 tries and saved a couple

Never understood the Mateo relentless bagging, he wasn't far away from being in the points either. I personally hope we hang onto him, is a nice point of difference and will be especially so if we have more go forward next year

Whilst I have never understood the bashing I thought he was poor in the first half. Looked out on his feet and was last getting back onside quite often. Probably stuff you get to see live rather than on the TV.

His second half was good though but not close to any points

Whilst I have never understood the bashing I thought he was poor in the first half. Looked out on his feet and was last getting back onside quite often. Probably stuff you get to see live rather than on the TV.

His second half was good though but not close to any points

Thing that stood out was every time he touched the ball early, he was getting an offload out, and not just for the sake of it, most were of quality to a guy in a better position too. Also remember a try saver close to the line on a hard charging runner. Good signs he is going in the right direction

3 taufau. (You get a hat trick you're always up there)
2 killer (I thought he was superb today)
1 Jake T (he is just growing a leg every game)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6