MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 19: Sea Eagles v Cowboys 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This one is hard....

3 - Snake
2 - Jake
1 - T-Red

Snake and Jake were far and away our best tonight. For how bad the rest of the forwards were though I thought T-Red went ok. Can't say much about the rest of the team though. Average or below average at best.

Where was last week's team??
The Refs did us in early with bad calls and no calls.
The Cows could do no wrong and when the game was well and truly over, we get the consolation penalty to even it up a tad. Very bias.

We didn't help ourselves with poor options in attack.
What's with the constant dumb kicks straight down the opposition fullback's throat?
Defensively, we also failed to number up. Park footy bad. Poor!

None of this apply to Killer, Jake T, Snake and Jorge.
Skivvy tries hard as usual but had limited opportunities.

I had to give DCE the 1 point because in half a game of footy he did more than most of the others.

Lyon and Hiku were shocking, caught out of position more often than not.

3. Jake T (another masterclass in defence - note to parents of kids playing Union and League re defensive technique - go no further than showing Jake T in action)
2. Snake (but disappointed he missed that cover tackle)
1. That Italian bloke who used to sell hot nuts on the hill or that Aboriginal bloke who used to throw his boomerang through the posts as halftime entertainment.

3 - Snake
2 - Jake
1 - Killer

Special mention to the crowd on the hill that froze to watch that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6