MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 19: Sea Eagles v Warriors 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jake
dce
I went for kapow for 1 point, noticed the difference when he was there, another good game from darcy

3 points to the Might Manly Warringah Sea Eagles LOVE THE CLUB.

2 Jake T for Charge down

1 for DCE left footer field Goal WOW !!

Not a bad player on the Park for us and no field position in in 2nd half what so ever. ALSO well done Mr Parker great defence for a little kid..Thats the Manly Pride I wanna see...

AWESOME WIN !!!

3 - Jake
2 - Darcy
1 - DCE

Jake was awesome, its as simple as that. Darcy Lussick is in the best form of his career and Cherry was cool under pressure, though his first attempt at FG was a shocker.

3 - Jake (future Manly captain and legend). Sign him up for life NOW! He has all the qualities that will make other players follow him to the end!
2 - Darcy Another strong display by Darcy. He has changed my view of him.
1 - Jorge. A lot of strong runs out of our quarter when we needed metres. Really rolls up his sleeves in these games.

3 - Jake (future Manly captain and legend). Sign him up for life NOW! He has all the qualities that will make other players follow him to the end!
2 - Darcy Another strong display by Darcy. He has changed my view of him.
1 - Jorge. A lot of strong runs out of our quarter when we needed metres. Really rolls up his sleeves in these games.
Ditto

3 Lussick
2 Jake
1 Jorge
Many others played well enough to earn points. I like what Green is doing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4