MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 20: Warriors v Sea Eagles 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3. Jake
2. Brett
1. Jorge
In fact, all 16 players went well. Special mention to DCE who was brave playing through injury.
The one player who must never be picked again is HASSON/ What a dope. Taking the ball before the ten metre line, and costing his team a penalty when Manly should have received the penalty. Then he misses the tackle when the Worriers' forward scored.

3 - Jake
2 - Snake
1 - Jorge

Jake showed today that he is an 80 minute player. Snake was mostly brilliant while Jorge could easily had a hat-trick.

Very gutsy win by the boys today. Down to 13 players for the last 30 or so minutes. Players forced to play out of position yet we still managed to put 26 on them in the second half.

Jake 3
Snake 2
Big Willy 1
Jake.... No explanation needed, snake... Always there, great game
Big Willy... Run hard tonight, a lot of meters made off the big stallions runs.

3) SNAAAAAAAAKE!! 2 meat pies, involved in most the others, but his defense was outstanding this afternoon. Beautiful.

2) Jake. 27 runs, 274m, 26 tackles and a meat pie. Inspirational stuff from the youngest forward in our team if not on the field. Huge motor.

1) I voted DCE, forgetting about how huge a game Jorge had. So whilst Daly's game was gutsy (given that shoulder and the traffic the Warriors ran at him), Jorge was like a wrecking ball and defended well. Got well involved and got most sets off to a good start..

3) Jake T. (Amazing display today, I just could not be more impressed with this kid....BRILLIANT)
2) Snake. (just a constant threat and great to see him pick up a double)
1) Starling (needed to stand up with the injuries and did this and more)

Great win guys.

3 points I give to Snake
2 points I give to Jake
1 point I give to Jorge
I like the way he scored
And he could score them in a house
And he could score them with a mouse
I do so like green eggs and ham
Thank you, thank you
Sam I am

Sorry about that. Just still so happy we won.
Go Manly!

Ok be honest , which of you gave Hasplod a point????

There's one of you, so be honest now!

By the way watched the 20's , missed the Reggies and of course watched FG, by golly gosh these Turbo Boys are something special , give em lifetime contracts now!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6