MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 21: Sea Eagles v Broncos 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WOW

(3) Killer
(2) Cherry-Evans
(1) Foran

Special mentions - everyone - even Hassan had a good hitup
* How massive is Blake Leary
* Mateo sensational
* Jake T my 4th pick
* Tom T superstar
* Mason turning the clock back
I love it!
NYEagle

Toughest one of the year

3 - Killer
2 - Turbo Tom
1 - Foreign

Killer led from the front tonight. A well deserved 3 points. Tommy got caught out once in defence, but with the ball in his hands the kid is a loaded gun. He might be a 5/8 option for next year after all and boy does he have some toe. Couldn't split DCE and Foreign, but I gave the nod to the Kiwi who easily played his best game for Manly in 12 months.

Everyone went well tonight. Jake T was outstanding as usual. Leary was strong. Jorge is back to his best. Chee Kam proved that he actually exists and showed he can run as well as tackle.

Very very very happy for Tooves right now :D

Last edited:
Killer
DCE
Foz
And the whole team. Can't fault any of the boys.

Fkin awesome performance.

WOW

(3) Killer
(2) Cherry-Evans
(1) Foran

Special mentions - everyone - even Hassan had a good hitup
* How massive is Blake Leary
* Mateo sensational
* Jake T my 4th pick
* Tom T superstar
* Mason turning the clock back
I love it!
NYEagle
Forget the hit up, when Hasson takes an intercept, the football Gods are smiling on you.

Have to give player of the match to the entire team to night. They were all fantastic, even Hasan.

Killer
Tom T
DCE
But they all played like champions and I'm immensely proud of the whole team.

3) Killer
2) Cherry
1) Fellatio
So much for Lyon being too slow to play centre. Mason, Jake, Horo and Leary were great tonight.

I'm going to give wraps to the lesser lights.Starling was huge tonight.He must be kept.Does a lot of dirty work and to be fair to him,he's been injured most of the season,great last yr.Mateo played 80 again and he adds another dimension.Tonight he was more circumspect.First time I've seen Chee Kam and can't believe he's been wallowing in NSWCup.How quick is he?And goes without saying,Leary,latter day Owen Cunningham

Killer had his best game all year. DCE and Foz were good. How easy is it when your forwards are doing a good job ?? Big up to all the pack, I think everyone cracked the ton for running meters. I read someone here during the week saying Bleary was a plodder....I'll take him every day of the week, he's a slightly smaller version of Choc who can catch and doesn't have brain explosions, real workhorse.

The Turbo brothers just have to be signed up to lifetime contracts like DCE's....they are absolute guns. Have to say that Hiku has to make way for Tommy next week when Skivvy is back (assuming that Snake isn't badly injured)

3 Killer
2 Kieran
1 TT

And well done to Hasson for finally have a game where he didn't **** anything up.

Killer had a great game tonight. But for me Foz was the star. For a 5/8 to be the only player to get over 200m in the game was great. DCE did a few great things. But wasn't consistent all game.

I am really struggling to leave players off the list tonight. Unbelievable performance. I really hoped tonight we were just competitive, and whilst I always watch Sea Eagles game wanting a win, I really thought it was going to be pushing it up hill.

3) Killer - this has been a tough year for Killer, I think we've all looked at him and thought 'is father time catching up with him...finally?' Well Father Time can catch Justin Hodges instead because Killer was brilliant, and what a combo with my next pick
2) Tommy T - Wow. If the footy world don't sit up after tonight and realize there is an Ace in the pack then they are kidding
1) Foran - best game from him all season. A tonne of energy.

Special mention to Taufau. He is really getting back to his 2012/2013 best. And that take on the bomb where he smashed that guy.....that was ballsy.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4