MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 21: Sea Eagles v Knights 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Voting for Rd 21 open:

3 Tom T
2 Kapow
1 Lussick

Vote away!

It seems a lot of people on this site think TomT can do no wrong.He had a very poor second half today.He's going to be one of the greats but it is possible for him to have an ordinary game
Yeah, I tend to agree. He had an outstanding first 20, but particularly those THREE deplorable handling errors in the second ruined what was a brilliant start. Rocks and diamonds stuff today.

3 - Lussick
2 - Kapow
1 - Wiliame

Darcy's form just seems to get better and better lately, and the same for Marty Kapow. Wiliame's double gets the nod over Tom after young Turbo's second half woes.

It seems a lot of people on this site think TomT can do no wrong.He had a very poor second half today.He's going to be one of the greats but it is possible for him to have an ordinary game
Ah, but the buns!

So true. He is at the top for this match, as he did lay on a few tries, but he does make mistakes.

In saying that, though, he's only 19. He's also doing so much in his role. He's really taken Snake's spot. That is far from easy. He ran through about 10 of the Knights' players today. He's set such a high performance bar that we may take his mistakes as worse than a normal player.

My 3:

Tom Trbojevic
Kapow
Cherry-Evans

Tom had a master class first half. His second half was threatening but he made quite a few errors because I suspect he was tiring. And I did notice him pull up a little with an obvious twinge on the ankle problem.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2