MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 24: Sea Eagles v Parramatta 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lyon - despite one poor defensive read
Mateo - great work attack and defence.
Jake - Great effort, made lots of ground and a million tackles, even if he spilled a couple of balls.

It was tough to pick them here.

Very tough one this week. Very tough.

3 - Jorge
2 - Skivy
1 - Snake

Jorge and Skivy were our best be a mile out there. I gave my last vote to Snake based on the fact that he really had a mistake free game compared to most even if he did struggle to get into the game at times, and keeping that ball in play.....then making sure he was back in play before picking it up was genius. He got the last vote just in front of Hasson who was good today and (I can't believe I'm saying this) close to our best forward out there.

Other than that it was hard to find positives today. Foreign tried hard and his run to set up Skivy's try was good. DCE had a shocker and Peta and Killer weren't all that much better.

Hard one this week as we were poor accross the park.

3 Detroyevic only cause he made some good runs and made 14 tackles in 15 mins.
2 Taufua - throught he had a solid game
1 Mateo - Played well in a poor side.

Foran - good kicks and a great break for Matai's try. One downside was the poor tackle
Hasson - Best game for us, nice try but also topped the bench for metres
Hiku - great strength for his try but also stopped a few tries by getting in to the unmarked center.

Which brings me to Lyon, the more I watch it the more it worries me. He is rushing in leaving an overlap far too often and its getting worse, to top it off the opposition coaches are now targeting it.

Can't agree Fluffy. In attack he has lost that bit of speed that would have him amongst the greats, but in defence he wins it for us so many times I can't count. Been the MOtM for almost a month prior to today. He is like Snake and maturing like a good red. Haha.

3 Hasson Jonny in the spot to score the try that got us back into it
2 Tafua just for that run down the sideline
1 Foran making a break

When Hasson is the best player in your team, the team was always going to lose

Tafua and Matai were good given limited opportunity's

Why is this thread a thing this week? No one deserves points for their performance.
I'll be sure to consult you personally in future as to whether you think the thread is appropriate or not. Nobody's forcing you to vote.

Never thought I'd see a day that Hasplod got more that the usual
one vote that someone on here gives him.

Who knows the Dalai may unearth the next Sam Burgess in him ....Lol

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8