MVP: Most valuable player for [round 3: sea eagles v sharks 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Voting for round 3 open.

It's nice that you have a dilemma of who to vote for because everyone put in, not because very few did!

3 Jake T
2 Parcell
1 Snake

Vote away!

3 - Parcell
2 - Jake
1 - Snake

Matty Parcell.....what can you say about this kid? I bet Donkeys fans are sitting there wondering why Bennett let him go. Jake is just a machine. I mean, he never stops. And Snake showed tonight just how important he STILL is to the success of this team. We looked much more organised in both attack and defence with him out there.

Killer had a good game after last week. Tommy was strong as well on the wing and I'll admit to some surprise because Vave was one of our best go forward men tonight.

Tough one to vote on. I am going to have to re-watch and think on this one

Snake made a huge difference to our structures so he gets three points because it's "most valuable player" not "who did lots of fancy stuff". Two points to Jake T for the inspiring defence, and one point to Tom T for being in everything.

Special mention to Tom Symonds who has shown Barrett that he deserves a spot in this team. Well done Tom!

The most pleasing thing tonight is its very hard to decide, and not because everyone was rubbish, but everyone played so well. I cannot think of a poor performance.

3 Snake. What he did was pure class. His talk, and prescence changed everything tonight. He instilled confidence around him, and like a great player he made all those around him play better. Plus our goal line defence looked desperate and he led the way.
2 Jake T. Another tireless display from young Jake.
1 Tommy T. He looked a lot more desperate tonight. I did think in rounds 1 and 2 whilst he played fairly well he didn't seem totally desperate, tonight we saw it. He got across at one stage to defuse what could have been a try from the opposite wing, and he does the tough hit ups. And that try! Well that's why there's hype about this kid.

Special mentions.
Parcell - my favourite expression with this kid is he's a ball tearer. And he is. What about him holding up Fifita?
Jamie - you looked like last week humbled you a bit, and you showed you are still hungry. Love it!

Trent Barrett - I hope tonight is the proverbial line in the sand and you use it to catapult us forward.

Taupau - really monstered over the advantage line to regain the initiative at 8 nil down
Parcell - try, try saver, 50 tackles
Jake - Try, 40+ tackles and locked up the middle nicely

Best per minute was Mateo, great little cameo albeit with fresh legs but it works

Matai our worst (possibly because brown did so little) but he had a shocker.

So many choices tonight.

3 Parcell - for being an absolute workhorse and sniffing out oppounities
2 Jake Destroyvic - got a try and another defensive workhorse
1 Taupau - for his explosive hit ups and solide defence.

Honourable mentions to Snake, Mateo, T-red (thought he played with alot of energy) and Tommy T

1. Silvertails haters. Motivated Barrett and single handedly got the team home tonight.
2. The refs for making the mountain a little higher to climb.
3. Williame for not playing.
So it's ok to dish it out to Williame but not to an ex Dragons and Sharks player? Fair enough. You criticise people who bagged the coach for continuously picking the bloke that you're still bagging even though he didn't play. Makes perfect sense.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4