MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 6: Warriors v Sea Eagles 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Win, lose or draw we still have to vote! There are always a few that try hard, some harder and then there are always those that just are......

Anyway lets get your votes in the voting system above and see if we can pick out winner for Silvertails MVP

Another tough one
3 killer. A real captains knock again
2 t red. Just no nonsense. Great job.
1 skivvi. Love him hurtling at the line.

3 Api - He had a really solid game, and his short kicking game in teh second half was a massive improvement on last week.

2 T-Red - Solid in defence, and made alot of metres.

1 Matai - Alot of solid dummy half running and some points under his belt.

1. Api.Controlled the game beautifully
And made 35 tackles.
2. Matai. Ran the ball strongly all night.
3. Vave. Great stint either side of HT.

I'm just happy that I'm struggling with who not to award points to........instead of trying to find the best of a bad bunch.

3-Api
2-Vave
1-Killer

T-Red, BJ, Jake, Parcell and Matai all great.

3 killer
2 api
1 symonds

very impressed with symonds. he seems to have bulked up a bit and made a lot of more traditional forward carries. we were a lot stronger with him than mateo in the side i think

3 Symonds - great lines and in your face defense
2 Api - good kicking, hard defense
1 Lyon - a few great desperate plays/tackles and 100% kicking

3 killer
2 api
1 symonds

very impressed with symonds. he seems to have bulked up a bit and made a lot of more traditional forward carries. we were a lot stronger with him than mateo in the side i think
I actually think we look better with two real second rowers out there, rather than Kapow standing out wide. Didn't do too much this week, whereas Mateo would of been ball playing at least.

I actually think we look better with two real second rowers out there, rather than Kapow standing out wide. Didn't do too much this week, whereas Mateo would of been ball playing at least.
yea i think i know what you mean, kapow just seemed to be playing one man too wide sometimes - especially when he's picking it up at first receiver in an attacking position without a run on

3. Killer
2. T Red
1. Jake

Also special mentions to Skivy, Turbo, BJ, Vave (love his enthusiasm), Api, Parcell and Starling (well done on your first NRL try).

So happy we got a win tonight...............!!

Symonds has such an impact on this team, always rated him
Killer
Stevie

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4