MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 7: Sea Eagles v Eels 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Voting open.

3 T-Red
2 Horhay
1 AFB

Vote away!

Last edited:
Matai was head and shoulders manlys best

Walker was good

Lussick and Symonds excellent.

Tom T was pathetic and B Stewart was not far behind.

Brown was decent, Skivvy good....Walker needs to run the ball more, had a good kicking game though

TomT , Don't know why they would considering him for state of origin....

Tough one, Im going

3 T Red. Not only his usual display, but 2 lovely little kicks
2 Jake T. Busted his balls in defence all night
1 Kapow.

3 - Jake
2 - Skivy
1 - Kapow

Under the circumstances Jake was first class out there considering his circumstances. 46 tackles (1 missed) and 111 metres. Skivy was strong tonight and so was Kapow.

Despite having an off game, Tommy had a game high 199 metres. Though I think the kid might have been affected by losing his grandfather during the week. Jake being older probably handled it better and Tom definitely looked out of sorts tonight.

Jake
Vave
Skivvy

As I said in another post, too many mid-field bombs from Walker gifting too much territory/field position to the opposition. Plenty of momentum in the forwards tonight especially in the first half. Poor structure in attack and dropped friggin ball is what buried us. Oh, and Leary's brain fart of a short chip on the last which swung all momentum to Parra in the last 15mins. Ffs!!!!

3) Steve M
2) Jake T
1) Kapow

Had Brett not dropped the ball over the line which would have taken us to 12-2 we would have won that. Unlucky but that's the way it goes.

3) Steve M
2) Jake T
1) Kapow

Had Brett not dropped the ball over the line which would have taken us to 12-2 we would have won that. Unlucky but that's the way it goes.
He cost us 2 tries from simple errors - should have grounded the ball for the try and then lost the ball on the tryline for Jennings 2nd. Not one of his better games to state the obvious

Voting for Rd 7 closed:

3 T-Red
2 Matai
1 Brown Town

So Jake and Api are still in the lead, but T-red has snuck to within a point of them.

Thanks for voting!!!

It is what it is but I never thought we'd see tom Symonds on more points then lyon, skivvi, snake, etc.

He'd be even better if he could get some sort of partnership going like Horo used to have with foran. I'll never know why those two stopped what they were doing.

It is what it is but I never thought we'd see tom Symonds on more points then lyon, skivvi, snake, etc.

He'd be even better if he could get some sort of partnership going like Horo used to have with foran. I'll never know why those two stopped what they were doing.
Brad came on the scene and stole his heart.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7