MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 8: Knights v Sea Eagles 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3- Williame
2- Williame
1- Williame

Clearly our new good luck charm and on the hottest winning streak of his NRL career.

Serious though
3- Tom Symonds, thought he was every were he needed to be
2- Kapow, big minutes, lots of work
1- Jake, this boy will be a Manly great.

3 - Jake
2 - BJ
1 - Kapow

Not the best effort from the team today and injuries didn't/won't help our cause. But pleased with the win.

3- Williame
2- Williame
1- Williame

Clearly our new good luck charm and on the hottest winning streak of his NRL career.

Serious though
3- Tom Symonds, thought he was every were he needed to be
2- Kapow, big minutes, lots of work
1- Jake, this boy will be a Manly great.

Interesting you had Tom at 3 points - I thought he was very ill-disciplined today with dropped balls and dumb penalties.

3. Kapow
2. Lawrence
1. Myles

• Jake defended well and is a really good support player
  • Matai made some strong runs
  • Brown defended well and made some good runs out of dummy half
  • Vave played well in his time also (so impressed by him this year and I didn't expect it)
The negatives:
  • Tom Symonds was ill-disciplined IMO. Dropped ball, missed the try (which wasn't easy - granted), but it was the dumb and obvious penalties when we just didn't need them that got under my skin
  • Api - he was a mixed bag today with silly mistakes and hospital passes. Having said that, he does play with plenty of enthusiasm.
  • Jamie another mixed bag from him as well. The bat back cost us, a couple of strange plays on the edges and just not finding his rhythm. I think the halves are playing a role here though.
  • A little directionless in attack, and I think DCE needs to start playing with a clear head, make a call and run with it - he seems to second guess and then doesn't fully commit to a play which leads to poor execution. He did straighten it up on a couple of occasions which was encouraging, but still too much cross-field running.
  • Walker needs to inject himself in the game a little more and Tom T needs to back himself (which I said last week). Tom had open space in front of him with a defender almost on the try line - yet instead of backing himself and running, he kicked early for a nothing result. He is 6'5 and 105kgs (or more), if he runs it he scores - the defender was hanging back and would not have stopped him. He finally backed himself in the second half and scored a good try - more of that needed.

Last edited:
3 Lawrence. Thought his go forward was outstanding
2 Jake. Another game another solid performance. Tackles hitups and a try. Laurie do yourself a favour pick this kid
1 Williame. I just had to give this kid something.

3 - BJ. Huge game.
2 - Jake. The guy never plays a bad game.
1 - Skivvy. His runs from dummy half get the set going.

Dan, i cannot use the dropdown interface to give BJ 1point . . . AND THAT'S ALL.

Ooooh...lucky you didn't tag Dan! He'd be unhappy!

http://www.silvertails.net/threads/fair-warning.48980/

....Now the warning is, if any of you buggers tag me in a post or thread here, tag me on Facebook, send me an email, private message, SMS, what'sapp, viber, snapchat ??, or any other form of communication that gives away the score, including a plane trailing a sign, skywriting and even smoke signals.
I swear on Beaver Menzies I will book a flight to wherever you are, hunt you down and shove whatever device you used to make the communication so far down your throat you poop it out again, then I'll re-feed it to you!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

:giggle:

i just voted
3 - matai
2 - jake t
1 - myles
only to remember what a cracker of a game lawrence had - so i'd have him in at 2 if i could re-vote

matai was outstanding though, his best game this year

I voted
Myles
Jake
Symonds

On reassessment, I'd go with

Lawrence
Myles
Jake

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12