MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 9: Sea Eagles v Cowboys 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Voting for Rd 9 open. I'm going

3 DCE
2 Vave
1 Kapow

Vote away

3 - DCE
2 - Jake
1 - Kapow

Still not at his best but with our forwards at least matching theirs (despite the scoreline), DCE was good tonight. Jake was outstanding in defence as usual and his kick for Godinet's try was a pearler. I think Marty could do a few more runs and get more involved, but I can't knock his defence. 36 tackles tonight and zero missed.

I went for
3 Parcell
2 Taupau
1 Jake
But I forgot about DCE! He played as well as any of them

Kapow
Myles
DCE
I thought on a whole we were not that bad. Everyone had a go and we were missing plenty of spark in attack through injuries. Very hard to win without the footy. Pretty impressed with our little men as well. We now sit 9th but i call it 8th as Parra are above us. The fall is coming

Yeah he is aggressive, but it costs us when he can't control the aggressiveness. I understand why and what he was trying to do tonight, but the Cowboys frontrowers showed him how it is done.

Wasn't impressed with him tonight

DCE
Parcell
Lyon

Always had a high regard for Tom Symonds, however the guy is frustrating the heck out of me.

3. Parcell
2. Matai
1. Jake

People who think DCE was our best really need to watch the game again. He was good, but that's about it.

DCE
Parcell
Vave.

DCE played his best game for us in an age, Parcell is always asking questions and the big unit Vave just keeps impressing with his meters post the lin and soft hands..

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6