[moved] NO Monas posts allowed.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
Just thought I would start a thread which can discuss actual issues regarding the football, no posts about Monas allowed.

Wonder how long it will take for this thread to die :)

Did anyone hear about Craig Trindall being arrested for hitting his missus with a chair on Easter Sunday?

Did anyone hear about Craig Trindall being arrested for hitting his missus with a chair on Easter Sunday?

Yeah, but I hear he's a great player so what does hitting his missus have to do with anything? Shouldn't this be discussed in the general forum? :drunk:

I'd never heard of him to be honest. If he's 27 and in PL as a halfback he's hardly got a wonderful future ahead of him.

A bit like someone else I know if he were at most other clubs. ;)

How the hell does one get to a point where they're hitting someone with a blackboard? I'd love to know that sequence of events!

He's a footballer. He's entitled to whack women with blackboards.

Provided he plays well on the weekend.

I didnt think it was his missus, but some chick he hit with a blackboard.

Yeah a blackboard, that was it. I thought they said his missus on the news but I was still half asleep.

She needed surgery apparently.

I'd never heard of him to be honest. If he's 27 and in PL as a halfback he's hardly got a wonderful future ahead of him.

A bit like someone else I know if he were at most other clubs. ;)

You really cant help yourself can you.

Fuggit Ive got better things to do than read this crap, Matas grow up and stop being a friggin wanker.

When you get your head out of your arse you are one of the cleverest and most insightful guys I know, unfortunately you are so blinkered at the moment its not funny!!

27 and in Premier League? What happen when Premier League gets scrapped next year, and it becomes the elite under 20 comp?

How the hell does one get to a point where they're hitting someone with a blackboard? I'd love to know that sequence of events!

He was trying to explain the game of football to a woman. She couldn't understand so he decided to draw her a picture on their son's pedestal blackboard. She still didn't understand and he became insanely frustrated and thus the attack ensued. Apparently he thought she would understand the drawing if she took a 'closer' look.

a blackboard?!

that's a very random weapon to have at hand when beating the missus.

smoked halibut works so much better.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4