Moving home to the Northern Beaches :)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
So yeah work have decided to relocate me to sydney due to our impeding growth in NSW.

Ive been told i can base myself anywhere i want in sydney so that makes it a no brainer im living north of the spit bridge.

I know its heaps more expensive so im hitting them up for and extra 4K
so whats the scoop on decent suburbs.

I was thinking Dee Why, Brookvale or Queenscliffe.

Dee Why = slumish **** hole
Brookvale - Better have an italian accent or housing commission
Queenscliffe - nice, need a car though but that is your best of those options

I am assuming you meant impending growth rather than impeding growth in your original post. :)

It will be good to have you back on deck and a regular at Brookie again Cliffy. A few of the local waterholes are looking forward to the extra profit!!!

Canteen Worker link said:
I am assuming you meant impending growth rather than impeding growth in your original post. :)

It will be good to have you back on deck and a regular at Brookie again Cliffy. A few of the local waterholes are looking forward to the extra profit!!!
spot the school teacher :D

Balgowlah is definately crap and not worth living in.  Maybe North head?

Cliffy, as part of your package you should negotiate that you get free entry into Brookvale to assess your outlet in operation.  Better yet, tell Head Office you require a corporate box to showcase your product to potential customers. 

Matabele link said:
Cliffy, as part of your package you should negotiate that you get free entry into Brookvale to assess your outlet in operation.  Better yet, tell Head Office you require a corporate box to showcase your product to potential customers. 
theres no outlet there yet
we did just open at skilled park

Fresh Water is not bad...i live in Balgowlah - 15 minute walk to Manly and 25 minute bus to the city (about 1.5 hours drunk walk from brookie....)

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=179727.msg213973#msg213973 date=1237442469]
theres no outlet there yet
we did just open at skilled park
[/quote]  "yet" being the operative word I believe.  ;)

lsz link said:
Fresh Water is not bad...i live in Balgowlah - 15 minute walk to Manly and 25 minute bus to the city (about 1.5 hours drunk walk from brookie....)

25 minutes bus to the city....what when there is no traffic and the bus has a rocket engine?
It took longer than that from Mosman most days in peak

I was to move back down the beaches it would be Fairlight or Balgowlah.  But I like North Sydney, close to work.

Settle down ladies....

The e70 is almost full by the time it gets to my stop (just past the old totem shopping centre) which means we do not pick up people on the way - straight into the bus lanes...plus it thins out once you get up the hill

Leave home around 7:15 in the city by 7:40 no worries

If I was able to work from home in Sydney I would probably live somewhere like Freshwater

My sis is moving from New York to London and is getting $70,000 pound just to relocate.

Tell em you want $70k Cliffy!!

she need every pence of that londons bloody expensive
leeds ****s all over london btw

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4