MSE website ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah I tried last night and couldn't get in - maybe it has somehting to do with the change over.

lloks like their database server is either unresponsive, has been shut down or has been deleted.

I hate ASP 3.0 errors but basically the warning is saying the system can't connect to the database.

Once Aaron gets in this morning I am sure he will boot it up.

I know there have been a lot of issues with SQL 2005 automatically updating it's service packs even though it shouldn't this has been causing a few issues across the board.

Dan

I noticed it was down when I logged on this morning (it's my home page) so checked with Aaron and he knows about it and is looking at fixing it.
Cheers
Vid

this addy looks the right one

http://www.mwse.com/

MWSE
Hello and welcome to mwse where you'll find all kinds of important information, not only related to mwse, but related information as well.
MWSE is undergoing development changes and should be online soon, but don't let this bring you down! We are working hard to make MWSE one of the best resources and informative sites on the internet.
MWSE Help
If you have questions or comments concerning MWSE, they will have to wait, as we are also working on the mwse comment and email forms.
We hope you understand and come back to visit MWSE soon!
Regards!

Dan link said:
lloks like their database server is either unresponsive, has been shut down or has been deleted.

I hate ASP 3.0 errors but basically the warning is saying the system can't connect to the database.

I know there have been a lot of issues with SQL 2005 automatically updating it's service packs even though it shouldn't this has been causing a few issues across the board.

Dan

Maybe we should send an email to them and offer our services dan...  :p - Might look for a job opening with them if the site stays down.

CHANGE YOUR BOOKMARKS AND FAVOURITES TO: www.mwse.com.au

Just a quick note to let you all know what's happening with the website and why you haven't seen updates so far.

We have been working with the NRL over the last 12 months on a new website network that will not only provide greater content, but also enable clubs to generate advertising revenue something that to date none of us have done with any great success.

What this will mean is the Sea Eagles website will undergo radical structural changes.

The News, results, stats, player info, cheerleaders, galleries, general info, tipping, fantasy, polls and at a minimum 3 Videos per week will be handled on the new website. We will continue to operate certain sections of the website externally however its unlikely that you will notice which is which. The sections we will continue to develop and host ourselves include the shop, auctions, membership, book now, Gordon Willoughby Medal and members forum.

The new website is due to go live in a few weeks, however if I'm not happy that everything is 100% before I leave for the WCC we will hold it back until March.

This weekend I will be updating the draw and next match info, however player and cheerleader profiles will not be updated until the new website goes live.

CHANGE YOUR BOOKMARKS AND FAVOURITES TO: www.mwse.com.au

Please direct members to this page if you see questions relating to the website.

Zep link said:
WTF is up with the NRL ladder. Lolz.
Yeah, I see what you mean. Since when have the Harlequins & Rhinos joined the NRL Competition?

Zep link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179121.msg206507#msg206507 date=1234129943]

Dan

Maybe we should send an email to them and offer our services dan...  :p - Might look for a job opening with them if the site stays down.
[/quote]

Without being rude or mean to MSE but they couldn't afford me, and I am sure couldn't afford you either mate, together they would have no chance

byso link said:
You didn't bring the site down, did you Dan?  .......................... ;)

God wouldn't be surprised if I get blamed for it AGAIN!

I should have followed that up with a defamation suit

Read the Telegraph today where there is an article about the infighting of two different Dog supporter websites, where proponents of the Kennel are alleged to have made death threats etc to those on the Bluenwhite site.

They all sound like lovely people, with racist taunts etc proliferating the scene!!!

Dogs and Bunnies should be ousted from the comp in my opinion, Dogs are nothing but a blight on the game and the bunnies couldn't win a foot race with a snail

though at least the Bunnies bring some overseas attention to the game due to Rus

I can only assume that Canturbury have one of the largest membership pool out of the Sydney teams?

One would assume so. My worry about the Dogs dying is that there would a huge group of disenchanted supporters with nowhere to go but to cause problems. (Maybe someone should kill them off and then form a soccer team in their name??? :) :)  )

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7