Mundine defends SBW

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mundine drove SBW to the airport Mundine and says those who criticize talk about SBW for wanting to earn more money are parasites and leeches.(2SM news )

I know i said i wanted nothing to do with SBW walking out on his club but it's starting to get out of hand.

Who the F**k does this Mundine prick think he is.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24098609-5001023,00.html

Anthony Mundine's creed - greed is good

By Barry Toohey

July 29, 2008 12:00am

ANTHONY Mundine has encouraged the next generation of NRL players to forget club loyalty and pursue their own selfish desires.

Just days after his good mate Sonny Bill Williams dumped on the Bulldogs and his teammates for the sake of chasing the big bucks in French rugby, Mundine threw his support behind the player he described as "one of the greatest players to lace a boot on".

The Man also attacked the NRL and said the competition needed to dump its salary cap and pay players their real worth.

Was Sonny Bill Williams just used by an increasingly desperate Mundine? Join the blog.

"There is no salary cap on the workers - as far as a plumber, as far as a carpenter, as far as a builder. The worker should get what he's worth," Mundine said. "There should be no salary cap. There should be privacy (sic) owned. They should get what their worth. And yet all the game is making millions off their names. Where is the loyalty from the NRL to the players?"

Mundine, who drove Williams to Sydney airport on Saturday, had nothing but praise for the now-despised Bulldog.

"I'm 100 per cent behind my brother (Williams) and what he wants to achieve and what he wants to do as far as his new goals and new dreams in life," Mundine said.

"I think that all of us people - some of us are selfish. I'm going to miss him playing rugby league, I'm going to miss him being out there because he is one of the best, probably one of the greatest to ever lace a boot on.

"We are going to miss him but it's our selfish need that is making us talk the way we talk and think the way we think.

"Men change their mind from time to time - and I aspire (sic) any kid out there who wants new goals and new dreams to go for it and everybody should support 'em.

"There's a lot of haters and a lot of people that want to bring you down and tear you down. Then you have people talking about he's going to ban you from this and ban you from that.

"I'm here to support my brother on his new dream and his new goals and, like I said, I aspire to every kid out there that wants a new dream or new goals to go ahead and go for it.

"And we shouldn't be here bringing tall poppy syndrome and try and knock 'em down when they are high.

"It's my brother and I'm my brother's keeper and I want to be their for him."

Mundine could not bite his lip when it came to rubbishing the sport he once made millions of dollars from.

He took aim at the contracts in place. He also had a crack at NRL boss David Gallop when he whined: "What about Dave Gallop?

"He was the Super League lawyer and in them days and through all the Super League, there was heaps of contracts broken and heaps of things done, so don't talk about that."

this is going to sound like a dumb question....but what does (sic) mean? i see it in every article in random places.....

eagle_predator link said:
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24098609-5001023,00.html

Anthony Mundine's creed - greed is good

By Barry Toohey

July 29, 2008 12:00am

ANTHONY Mundine has encouraged the next generation of NRL players to forget club loyalty and pursue their own selfish desires.

Just days after his good mate Sonny Bill Williams dumped on the Bulldogs and his teammates for the sake of chasing the big bucks in French rugby, Mundine threw his support behind the player he described as \"one of the greatest players to lace a boot on\".

The Man also attacked the NRL and said the competition needed to dump its salary cap and pay players their real worth.

Was Sonny Bill Williams just used by an increasingly desperate Mundine? Join the blog.

\"There is no salary cap on the workers - as far as a plumber, as far as a carpenter, as far as a builder. The worker should get what he's worth,\" Mundine said. \"There should be no salary cap. There should be privacy (sic) owned. They should get what their worth. And yet all the game is making millions off their names. Where is the loyalty from the NRL to the players?\"

Mundine, who drove Williams to Sydney airport on Saturday, had nothing but praise for the now-despised Bulldog.

\"I'm 100 per cent behind my brother (Williams) and what he wants to achieve and what he wants to do as far as his new goals and new dreams in life,\" Mundine said.

\"I think that all of us people - some of us are selfish. I'm going to miss him playing rugby league, I'm going to miss him being out there because he is one of the best, probably one of the greatest to ever lace a boot on.

\"We are going to miss him but it's our selfish need that is making us talk the way we talk and think the way we think.

\"Men change their mind from time to time - and I aspire (sic) any kid out there who wants new goals and new dreams to go for it and everybody should support 'em.

\"There's a lot of haters and a lot of people that want to bring you down and tear you down. Then you have people talking about he's going to ban you from this and ban you from that.

\"I'm here to support my brother on his new dream and his new goals and, like I said, I aspire to every kid out there that wants a new dream or new goals to go ahead and go for it.

\"And we shouldn't be here bringing tall poppy syndrome and try and knock 'em down when they are high.

\"It's my brother and I'm my brother's keeper and I want to be their for him.\"

Mundine could not bite his lip when it came to rubbishing the sport he once made millions of dollars from.

He took aim at the contracts in place. He also had a crack at NRL boss David Gallop when he whined: \"What about Dave Gallop?

\"He was the Super League lawyer and in them days and through all the Super League, there was heaps of contracts broken and heaps of things done, so don't talk about that.\"

I use to not mind him but now I just think he is a brainless nob. I use to write it off to promotion and marketing now it's just rubbish

eagle_predator link said:

He thinks he's the world’s best boxer of course, remember this is the guy that came out on the today show and supported Osama after 9/11 - the guys a tool, he evaded green till he was just about to retire, and He should fight proper fighters or shut his mouth.

He really achieved very little in rugby league and I can't think of to many decent fights against strong opponents he had either.

missing_something link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=178014.msg191571#msg191571 date=1217391835]

He thinks he's the world’s best boxer of course, remember this is the guy that came out on the today show and supported Osama after 9/11 - the guys a tool, he evaded green till he was just about to retire, and He should fight proper fighters or shut his mouth.

He really achieved very little in rugby league and I can't think of to many decent fights against strong opponents he had either.
[/quote]

Spot on, who is this clown he is fighting tonight, Crazy Kim. Honestly, what a joke.

Where is the unlimited support for the Man, Mata? I guess we can look forward to a Bra Boys tattoo around his neck (my brother's keeper) or perhaps more appropriately "a selfish brother" in lovely gothic style. How smart is Williams when he has to have his own name inked across his back, in case he forgets. Maybe he should have just bought an upside down buckle belt as it would've been easier to read.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8