Mundine strikes again!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
I see that Solomon Haumono has come out saying that the NRL's most famous love story involving him chasing Gabrielle Richens 'the pleasure machine' Richens to the UK in 1998 was nothing more than a scam to get out of his rugby league playing contract with the Bulldogs and to play with "his good friend Mundine" at the Dragons.

Mundine is said to have helped mastermind the scheme to bring Haumono to the Dragons!

So how many is that now for Mundine including Haumono & $onny Bill????

Didn't he have his grubby marks all over Inglis reneging on his Broncos deal as well ? Not that I care.

Just hope that no Manly player ever gets involved with that Mundine and Nasser crew, destabilising influence wherever they go.

Please refrain from using the words "Mundine" and "mastermind" in the same sentence.

What a pathetic bloke. He's boastful about enticing at least two players to illegally break their contracts with Canterbury.
Mundine, you are a big-mouth grub.

Rejecting an offer to join Don King to team up with "the man" - there's a good joke in there somewhere...The Dogs find out anyway and dropped him straight to the bench/reserve grade at the time.

That's 2 players that above mentioned Nasser crew have screwed with for a "better deal" only to be bench warmers, SBW isn't even going to be part of the world cup squad

SBW will easily be part of the world cup squad, he won't push nonu out of the top 15 though. You wouldn't believe the hype for the clown over here, makes me sick. He has again shown his loyalty leaving the crusaders 1 season after signing with them

Will never forget when he 1st got here, he was out of the canterbury side at the start of the season, 2-3 games I think it was, but was busted up on the ski fields lol

He may get his cumuperance in a dodgy development down Oatley way. Watch this space for an ICAC referral.

Mundine's seems actually proud of trying to fraud the Dogs. Shows what a low life this scumbag is.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/sol-dash-was-business-not-pleasure-20110819-1j279.html

Sorry Dan I tried to submit it as an article but it won't work.

Does anyone find it weird that a muslim has done this to Canterbury,the Muslim club

Well if Mundine is a Muslim, his example of the faith is that it must involve lying, cheating, stealing, no humility, no loyalty & hatred (recalling his statement about the 9/11 people deserving what they got).

He's a great testament and example, isn't he !

Mundine is a serial pest. Keeps popping up like a locust plague every now and again.

you dumb idiots that keep talking about him keep him in the media spotlight!
the more people talk about him, the more he loves it.

its the people that hate him, that make him!

I love the irony in the articles that Mundine claims the he sees himself as a mentor to young men, and then openly admits he encourages them to cheat, break legal contracts and move on to new challenges for selfish reasons.

Some great mentor.

Brookie said:
you dumb idiots that keep talking about him keep him in the media spotlight!
the more people talk about him, the more he loves it.

its the people that hate him, that make him!
Sorry Brookie - your now 1 of us. :p

Very true though - bad press is good press for him......

I bet the scum stick that newspaper article (slagging the scum after their 1999 GF win),from 2000 on their dressing room door every time they play the st merge in melb.st merge have NEVER won in melb since the "mouth" mouthed off.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2