Musings of the mad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So 3 seasons and all 3 CC medalists we had are out the door with a loudmouth to boot

Seems to fit in a nice tight little package of questionable choices

This all happens after the departure of a 2 time premiership winning coach which draws us to the curse of 2

4 2 time premiership winning coaches exist in our history, all of which played for the club

I see these facts and think is it just we go for a bizarre club?

Another oddity over the last decade if a team has a hoodoo with us and it gets mentioned in the paper we lose, but if a statistical oddity is against us, history repeats

So i ask you

What in the **** is going on guys!

We are manly. Been some crazy **** going on for as long as I can remember. We are like the Benny Hill show.

Did you know that only 2 coaches ever in manly's history have not played for manly at some point in their career. Graham Lowe and Peter Sharp

The Law of Averages is our problem. :nerd:

Manly have an abnormal amount of GF appearances.
Therefore, the likelihood of a CC Medalist or a Premiership Winning Coach leaving is higher than for other Clubs.@:worried:

Sharks have never lost a Premiership Winning Coach - Buzz's headlines tomorrow :drunk:

Here's some trivia for you all:
Both the Sharks and Titans have won the exact same number of premierships with a former player as coach as they have with a person who never played for them at the helm.

Okay wow. I remember that now. I was cramping in my quadriceps due to gastro and trying to watch through the bathroom door of a hotel room. Mostly just put that **** out of my mind. And the game too. Apologies.

Yeah, I could'nt find a league one. Union is pretty funny though.

From memory, I think that Dan put one up on Silvertails a while back (or was it Ryan?). It was possibly last year or the year before that or the year before that.
icon_rolleyes.gif

From memory, I think that Dan put one up on Silvertails a while back (or was it Ryan?). It was possibly last year or the year before that or the year before that.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Funnily enough there's a DCE try that belongs with the Benny hill music and i think it's on YouTube

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2