MWSE Awards night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
... or MWSE funeral, whichever way you want to look at it.

Anyway, anybody heading out. anyone got some picks for best and fairest. my bet in Lyon.

I'll be there, went to my first one last year and it was a great night, hoping tonight will be the same or better.

Brookie4eva said:
I'll be there, went to my first one last year and it was a great night, hoping tonight will be the same or better.

Not sure it's going to be better but it's sure going to be interesting.

bones said:
Brookie4eva said:

Not sure it's going to be better but it's sure going to be interesting.

We await your report tomorrow Bones:D

Eagles2nv said:
... or MWSE funeral, whichever way you want to look at it.

Anyway, anybody heading out. anyone got some picks for best and fairest. my bet in Lyon.
I would like to see Ballin receive the Players Player award he does a great job in the middle week in week out and I for one wouldn't have anyone esle in his jumper! Great unsung hero in my books for the last 4 years or so.

Ballin is so under rated by everyone on this site. He is a bloody great player, and the work he does goes unnoticed. He gets us yards when we need them and has some of the best service from dummy half, that you are likely to see. Easily up in the top 5 hookers in the game

Daniel said:
Ballin is so under rated by everyone on this site. He is a bloody great player, and the work he does goes unnoticed. He gets us yards when we need them and has some of the best service from dummy half, that you are likely to see. Easily up in the top 5 hookers in the game

Top two in my opinion. Rabs and Warren Ryan et al. believe that if it wasn't for Smith, Ballin would have had the QLD 9 job since at least 2006-07. I believe his overall game is better than Farah and Ennis as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6