MWSE Forums shut down

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DVS Matt link said:
Max talk?

Cliffy thread getting out of hand?
my thread???

i cant see how

unless someone else has left his bong for the keyboard

Matabele link said:
I wonder why?

Again another example of why I refuse to pay to post there - that and their over sensitivity which I must admit has gotten a little bit better, though it would be nice if one day people where allowed a point of view that differed from the clubs.

I don't know why it's closed down but I find that decision counterproductive. If there were concerns about a topic remove the thread, they've done that plenty of times in the past. I only started visiting here when they shut the thing down last time, which lasted for several days - even though the forum was one of the features to encourage people to join up.

swoop link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=180494.msg224476#msg224476 date=1243160724]
I wonder why?

Maybe it was your thread.
[/quote]  That would blow all the "forums are a mouthpiece of the Penns conspiracy theories then.

missing_something link said:
There also may be news about to break.
  Yeah, like Gallop has fined us another $100k.  Having just seen Des' media conference, it wouldn't surprise me.

Well said though.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=missing_something link=topic=180494.msg224486#msg224486 date=1243161243]
There also may be news about to break.
  Yeah, like Gallop has fined us another $100k.  Having just seen Des' media conference, it wouldn't surprise me.

Well said though.
[/quote]
I thought the same I just watched the full one on Fox.. he didn't mince his words....
Well Done Dessie! You've said what many others are thinking.
(Have a feeling that will definitely cost us though)

The only other time I can recall the mse forum shut down is after the season launch and the allegations against snake.

The weekend that Silvertails started was also a pretty big weekend on what was then Mighty Eagles. We had just been flogged about 70 - 6 or something like that against Penrith and the usual suspects were playing their 'true supporter' games etc

I think Sgt was the moderator and it got very ugly. Not sure it closed down but it was banned.

There was also a time in the NE days when it shut down due to unwelcome stuff from disgruntled Norths supporters, if I remember correctly.

Canteen Worker link said:
I think Sgt was the moderator and it got very ugly. Not sure it closed down but it was banned.
  ain't it ironic he's now over there taking potshots at the moderator and criticising the site (which is 100 x better than when he ran it).

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6