Mwse Members Discount For Tickets At Brookvale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mals

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Does anyone know how do get the MSWE members discount ticket price through Ticketmaster? I'm wanting to buy tickets on behalf of a friend for the Manly v Sharks game. I've got the discount before at the ground so I assume the same applies through ticketmaster, or am I wrong?

Supporter members will need to use their 7-digit member number. These numbers can be found on your 2016 membership card

Checkout process should have a promo/discount area.

Just ring the Club if you don't see it.

But if you add the CC fee plus Delivery fee, will the discount be the same as buying it at the ground without these fees ?

Supporter members will need to use their 7-digit member number. These numbers can be found on your 2016 membership card

Checkout process should have a promo/discount area.

Just ring the Club if you don't see it.

But if you add the CC fee plus Delivery fee, will the discount be the same as buying it at the ground without these fees ?
Cheers HM. Good point I have no idea but i guess it would a least avoid queues at the ground... although Monday nights wouldn't be too packed anyway...

Wow restricted view seat in the Jane Try stand down near the 10m line & they are $66.18 each!! Can't see anywhere to put in the membership number. Crazy price!!

Wow restricted view seat in the Jane Try stand down near the 10m line & they are $66.18 each!! Can't see anywhere to put in the membership number. Crazy price!!
Ridiculous prices, and for a Monday game, overly optimistic.

Just ring them up or pop into an agency

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6