mwse shutdown??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mikem

Reserve Grader
Anyone know what's happening at mwse forum?  Asks for a password but won't accept them....

mikem link said:
Anyone know what's happening at mwse forum?  Asks for a password but won't accept them....

i have had the same problem and i tried early in the day and have had the same problem maybe the forum threads were getting a bit heated , i have no idea ??  ???

Seriously if that is the reason people need to look at themselves. We dislike the way manly are playing at the moment and we all  know that they can play 1000's times better but no need to start abusing or beind disrespectful to another forum users if that is the reason & yes dear oh dear  :( :mad:

They really need to take a good look at themselves and there business plan and reconsider if taking the site down every time something negative happens is the right thing to do, people pay to post there which generates a revenue stream for the club and when your paying to have a voice and use a product you should expect that people will listen to what you have to say and provide the product / service at the times you want to use it.

missing_something link said:
They really need to take a good look at themselves and there business plan and reconsider if taking the site down every time something negative happens is the right thing to do, people pay to post there which generates a revenue stream for the club and when your paying to have a voice and use a product you should expect that people will listen to what you have to say and provide the product / service at the times you want to use it.

I agree 100 % with you

Seeing as the "true supporter" definition is getting trotted out again as Manly sink further down the spiral, it is not totally beyond the realms of possibility that the "mediocrity will not be tolerated" brigade are getting locked out again?  ;)

I think that it was Ryan's Williams sisters comment that did it. ;D

i dont get why people cant critise the players performance rather than putting **** on them and personally attacking.

thats ****ed.

Theres a few blokes in our side at the moment who are either not up to it or are in a form slump and they need to take a real good look in the mirror fast.

but blokes refering to orford as a little c or calling the williams the williams sisters if ****en disgraceful and the posters concerned should ****en pull their heads in and be ashamed of themselves.

Fickle ****s

Cliffy - well put. A few guys in our team are in poor form or have lost confidence and are not playing well enough.

It is clear thought that a few people have never played football at a high level - you can play well in every game and all players have their ups and downs. It is not lack of effort and sometimes the harder you try, the worse it gets.

It is probably the same with work - we don't perform at our optimum level 100% of the time. I am just as disappointed as the next man with last night, but as a footy supporter I do have the chance to think back to this time last year and how it good it was. The GF dvd is going to get a fair workout over the next six months as it won't be a REpeat this year on what we have seen in the last few weeks.

Cliffy Gc link said:
but blokes refering to orford as a little c or calling the williams the williams sisters if F**ken disgraceful and the posters concerned should F**ken pull their heads in and be ashamed of themselves.

Calling Orford that is not on, but calling the williams the williams sister's is quite amusing and i assume given for the humour. I don't see why you'd take offense at that. Of course the comparison is entirely wrong - the williams sisters are very talented, top sportspeople - apparently nothing like our williams'.

If one of the Williams sisters were given the Wendell Sailor treatment would there be a wide angle camera lens capable of capturing the event?

shutting down a forum because someone says something wrong is just plain stupid.

This site practically moderates itself, without the need for heavy handed tactics

Tony Williams form isn't down. I haven't seen it "up" yet.
David Williams on the other hand form is down. At least we know he can improve.

It has amazed me how quick Wolfman has gone from "must be re-signed" to "must be punted from the club" with some people.

Just on another point made above, is there actually anybody who becomes a member just to post on that forum ? Personally I don't, I rarely read the forums over there these days

People become members so that their dollars contribute to putting a team on the paddock and have the infrastructure to support that.

Being able to post on the forum is just an additional benefit of membership (as is cheap travel to away games, discounted merchandise, MWTV viewing, member insider emails, free functions and a range of other value adds)

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I rarely read the forums over there these days

Likewise. To me, there are too many (or there was) over there who are quick to jump on and chastise anybody with a different opinion or said anything bad about a Manly player or the club. Also, too many wearing their Maroon & White glasses with blinkers attached so they are taking the tunnel vision approach instead of looking at the big picture.

vidmar link said:
People become members so that their dollars contribute to putting a team on the paddock and have the infrastructure to support that.

Being able to post on the forum is just an additional benefit of membership (as is cheap travel to away games, discounted merchandise, MWTV viewing, member insider emails, free functions and a range of other value adds)
And that is based on . . . what? Some poll, or is that just your guess?

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=181313.msg235971#msg235971 date=1249880380]

And that is based on . . . what? Some poll, or is that just your guess?
[/quote]

I believe its fluff they print on the bottom of the paper plates the sandwiches come on.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6