MWSE statement regarding Luke Burgess

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our club has done nothing wrong. Just hope that if the Integrity Unit finds against him, Souffs have to pay his wage for any matches while he is stood down.

Nothing will stick to the Teflon Bunnies.....Remember they are the "Pride of the League"...FFS

Didn't they already clear him? It's kind of double jeopardy if he's now found guilty of something.

It also calls into question the "integrity" of the integrity unit if they just penalise someone on account of the media even though they'd previously cleared them.

I'm making an 11th commandment in regards to this situation.

"Thou shall be able to exchange a Burgess brother for another one of their choosing if south's are have found to have covered this up" Sure it's pretty specific but I haven't made any commandments since the old testament so it's probably time I get back on that.

Oh No...Mr Smith now claims they have to gather all the information together ...and they are not the police.
How long have they had to gather information and they certainly act like police ...when it suits!!!!....This must be a joke..Is it April 1 today

It seems the players have already been punished, a night in the lockup etc. this investigation is about the practices of Souths in conspiring to cover it up.

Didn't they already clear him? It's kind of double jeopardy if he's now found guilty of something.

It also calls into question the "integrity" of the integrity unit if they just penalise someone on account of the media even though they'd previously cleared them.

It is South Sydney and their then CEO Richardson that should be the subject of the further inquiry, not the players.

Either the Integrity Unit knew it was a wink wink scenario and deliberately turned a blind eye - in which case they should be immediately disbanded in disgrace –

or –

South Sydney (and Richardson) have pulled the wool over the NRL's eyes and should be disciplined (and sacked)

It seems the players have already been punished, a night in the lockup etc. this investigation is about the practices of Souths in conspiring to cover it up.
No not at all...what has been the players punishment so far.....Richo has a **** load to answer for as does the NRL....but both players have not been punished ....1 night in lock up before Ru$$ell bails them out thru the back door. This story has along way to go yet.

Realistically being drunk, disorderly and rough = a night in the lock-up and maybe a fine on most occasions. No charges laid.

I'm more interested in the cover up.

I thought that as soon as I heard the charges were dropped. Wussell's wallet wescues wascally wabbits.
I don't think either Sutton or Burgess should be hung out to dry but nice cover up by the pride of the league.
Then take the captaincy of Sutton for acting like a dickhead and give it to a guy who previously beat up a chick?
Souths suck. I'm going on mission to peel those stupid bunny stickers off the battling supporters Chryslers and Audis.

This is unequivocal proof that the NRL have it in for Manly.
Same player, same history and within days of becoming a Manly player there is an immediate investigation into a past event, even reopening an investigation that was closed in the past.
Fascinating - its amazing what the NRL are getting away with. You can't make this stuff up.
Implications?..they suspend a player Manly bought to help their forward stocks. Who gets punished - Manly - for an event in the past that had been investigated in the past - Manly get punished in the present.
They better release the salary cap money this monkey commanded while he is off - give to Cherry and Foran.
Oh and you say Souths are getting punished too over Sutton? - sorry - 1 Sea Eagle is worth a 1000 rabbits so its worth it to the NRL.
With this and the whole open season attempts to steal our best players I'm getting very pissed off, and the season hasn't even started. God help my language during.

NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4