MWSE Unofficial forum is?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Just saw this over on the club's website! 

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/message-board-holding.asp

Please note that the Sea Eagle members-only forum has been shut down. We do however encourage healthy forum activity with our members and supporters in a non-official capacity.

The Club suggests silvertails.net as a place for Sea Eagles members and supporters to discuss all things Manly and the NRL.

Please note that any views expressed on the Silvertails web-site and forum are not the views of the Sea Eagles administration or management. The Silvertails site is run externally of the Club and no responsibilty will be taken for anything appearing on it.

:)

very exciting indeed, and glad the migration to the server completed in time.

It is important to note though, that there is no affiliation between us, and MWSE are simply directing members to us so that they have a place to talk as they do want members to chat and enjoy talking about Manly.

It is a big ask to run a forum and I can understand their reasons for closing it down as I have mentioned several times.

It's now up to us all to make the most of this site.

Enjoy all.

Dan

Well done Dan, credit to you and the efforts you have put in on this site over the years.

Build it and they will come.

Like I have always said, this community is a sum of it's members, and it is everyone that makes it worthwhile

And whilst I want no credit for this, pleased that I could create the idea in MWSE's administration heads and introduce Dan to the right person to see it happen.

Dan tried to meet the right people many times over many years, but to no avail.

Having said that, good work Dan.

Well done to you Mark as well, you are Boutros Boutros Ghali, Kofi Annan and Ban Ki Moon all rolled into one.

Ah, makes me all misty eyed when I recall the irate phone calls from Saunders in this site's opening hours. 

Congrats Dan, everyone here is great but you are our enabler.

This is a huge wrap for the efforts you have put in, so congrats, and please, please, please keep it going.

Chip & Chase link said:
Well done to you Mark as well, you are Boutros Boutros Ghali, Kofi Annan and Ban Ki Moon all rolled into one.

You forgot Deng Xiao Ping, and Kim Jong Il :)

ClappingBW.gif

Well done Dan and congratulations

claply7.gif

Mark from Brisbane link said:
And whilst I want no credit for this, pleased that I could create the idea in MWSE's administration heads and introduce Dan to the right person to see it happen.

Stop being modest Mark.  You also deserve recognition too.  Well done for your efforts as a sort of mediator to MWSE.

HillbillyThumbsUp.gif

Jethro,

How do you manage to those photos on the forum?

I am struggling to just an avatar uploaded.

Fro link said:
[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=183687.msg268539#msg268539 date=1277265757]

[/quote]

Kim Jong is too busy with his finger hovering over the button after their 7-0 capitulation to Portugal. I suggest no one make any sudden movements or snide remarks lest we push the glorious leader over the edge. ? 

I must admit to you all, whilst I have been trying to "build a bridge" between the two sets of members for some time now, I never ever thought I'd see a day where a message on MWSE would suggest that people come here, so whilst they have copped (and are still copping) a bagging over there I think it's a good move for them to suggest peope come here, so well done MWSE

I agree mark, we all know it was a business decision that had to be made, and we welcome everyone with open arms...well forums

Fro link said:
[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=183687.msg268539#msg268539 date=1277265757]

[/quote]

If Mark is all those 5 rolled into one then he must be Kevin Rudd

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7