MWTS Auckland trip a sell out!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We have today finally closed off the NZ trip with exactly 80 people travelling (mainly from Sydney) from both Brisbane and Sydney.

This far exceeds the roll call for the 2010 tour where we had 55 join us.

Those attending are in for one bloody big weekend, with LOTS and LOTS happening over the course of the three days away.

I'll do a post trip report for Silvertails but also suggest you become a "liker" on the Facebook page as I'll be posting photo's from the weekend as we go along.

As I have been saying (for years) you should ALL do one of these bigger trips at one stage, adds a whole different dimension to even our domestic Game Day Expriences.

It's just a NON STOP PARTY for three days, god help my liver!!

3 more wins and we invade NZ :D

Thanks for organising the Warringans :angel:

Please post the departure time at Crown Plaza for the Sunday Event Day.
Is there a statue of The Matai yet in Auckland ?

I expect departure on Sunday between 10.00am and 10.30am....so suggest people come along about 9.30am "dressed for action"...final times advised closer to departure

You and many others 76

Sadly they are not a cheap weekend and lots of people have families and kids to think of before an offshore trip to watch footy.

BUT...nevertheless a lot go...as you can see!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
You and many others 76

Sadly they are not a cheap weekend and lots of people have families and kids to think of before an offshore trip to watch footy.

BUT...nevertheless a lot go...as you can see!!

Shattered I can't make it but one day hope to do a NZ MWTS tour...

Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for the Townsville trip mate. Would be my first MWTS away game.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Ha Global, fly down ill find a seat somewhere for you!!

You know...I reckon you would too! *two thumbs up*

Blake said:
Link to the facebook group?

It's in Mark's sig.

https://www.facebook.com/mwts40nil

Party on!

WAMF said:
Thanks mate. I'll be watching the game (somehow) and looking out for you all.

Lets just hope you dont find all those ping pong balls flying around too distracting from the broadcast of the footy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7