MWTS Brisbane (Pre game function still available to book)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Full package (with game ticket) closes next Wednesday the 20th of February, this is $99 a head.

Pre game function at the Caxton Hotel is open for sale until the 1st of March, this is $55 a head (without the game ticket)

Function includes lots of food, your first two drinks AND access to some special guests, one of whom is the one and the only KEN ARTHURSON.

If you have never met ARKO, this is a great opportunity to have a chat with him in a relaxed atmosphere without there being 200 or 300 people all wanting a chat.

SO

If you prefer to sit elsewhere, have bought tickets elsewhere already or are enjoying corporate facilities on the day (lucky buggers) still consider booking in for the pre game function, we would LOVE to see you there.

Booking forms and further details here,

http://www.ambassadorholidays.com.au/sport/index.htm

RE: MWTS Brisbane package closing soon

Mark - with your extensive powers is there any chance you can bring this game forward by a week. ;)
I will actually be in Brisbane on the 1st.
I am spewin I'm going to miss it.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Bugger I am good BUT not that good!!

Oh come on mate. Don't sell yourself short. Rumour has it otherwise. ;-)

One last reminder Silvertailers!!

Ticket and function package closes WEDNESDAY 20th February

Function only package remains on sale to Friday 1st March.

A great way to kick off season 2013 in style!!

Just bumping this one final time as ticket orders go in tomorrow at lunch time.

SO: last chance guys!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Just bumping this one final time as ticket orders go in tomorrow at lunch time.

SO: last chance guys!!

Sigh: All those years in Brisbane and I never knew about the good work you did!

MWTS Brisbane package closing soon

We will have about 100 ( well almost) at the function so a nice start to the year. Arko is looking forward to meeting everyone

Just out of curiosity Mark, how many of that 100 are from QLD and how many from NSW?

MWTS Brisbane Round 1 (pre game function still available)

Most are Sydney based, I thought we might have had more from QLD but not so, I'd say about 80% out of town.

And hopefully PM

We have closed off sales for the Round 1 package for Brisbane

BUT

As we had 98 bookings, I made it an even 100 SO at the point of writing this I still have two full packages left for sale, so first in best dressed at $99 a head.

Otherwise if you have a seat to the game and want to enjoy what will be a great pre game function you can do so for $55, which includes the function, guests your first two drinks and a heap of food.

Come along and meet the great ARKO (amongst others)

An opportunity to kick off the 2013 season in great style.

Function kicks off at 4.00pm and will run to 6.30pm

We actually ended up buying 107 tickets AND still have the two spares "just in case" so if anyone reads this tonight and forgot to contact us, give us a bell first thing in the morning (don't forget we are an hour behind Sydney)...we open from 8.30am.

The two spares are now on hold, subject to payment in the morning, but call anyway " just in case"

We ended up with 109 people joining our ticket/ function package and about another 10 or so joining us for the function only, which by the way is still available.

This will continue to be sold for another week @ $55 a head which includes your first two drinks, heaps of food and helps with the room hire / official guests etc.

Will be a magic atmosphere and room for more, so if keen send me an e-mail or call us (and have your credit card handy).

Ticketek finally have the sale date scheduled.
The 7pm is half hour earlier than the 7:30 the NRL had.:huh:

Venue: Suncorp Stadium, QLD
Date: Fri 08 Mar 2013 7:00PM
On Sale Soon:Mon 25 Feb 2013 9:00AM (AEST)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8