MWTS......check this out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mybludog

Reserve Grader
If this doesn't send shivers up your spine nothing will

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=467021123696&ref=mf

sure did  ;).... well constructed clip..  i had goose bumps on the manly manly chant looking at all the supporters..  you guys have had some good times even at home games..  i`ve never been to MWTS tour .. im going to have to go to one.. the 1st one is the hardest one you know no one.. once you got the 1st one out the way the others would be great ..very good clip almost like an honour roll  to the dedicated supporters..  GOOD WORK.. makes you want to go to one thats for sure if you never been before..

jjai link said:
[quote author=Flip link=topic=185906.msg305058#msg305058 date=1289020242]
Guess you had to be there...
yeah well if i lived in sydney i`d be at every game too..
[/quote]

A lot of the shots were from out of town games (Melbourne, Gold Coast, Townsville, Brisbane and NZ) hence MWTS

Watch again and you'll see the list of where people come from...many of the people shown actually live a long way from Brooky,

Stay tuned as lots still to come and a lot going on behind the scenes for the 2011 season.

Nice video, have to redo that banner at the end before the start of next season, dirty dragons supporters ripped it.

vidmar link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=185906.msg305070#msg305070 date=1289024160]
[/quote]

A lot of the shots were from out of town games (Melbourne, Gold Coast, Townsville, Brisbane and NZ) hence MWTS

Watch again and you'll see the list of where people come from...many of the people shown actually live a long way from Brooky,

Stay tuned as lots still to come and a lot going on behind the scenes for the 2011 season.
[/quote]

Hence why my ugly mug is in it alot :p

Flip link said:
pretty silly comment buddy. There's nothing wrong with something that encourages manly fans to get out and support our team. Hopefully I have misinterpreted your post.

I've had a few emails and texts about this.

I watched and then did a re-run and paused most of the pics and had a big old grin.

Thanks everyone and see you in the new season

MMMMYYYYYY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDEN SHED....

I was at the Redfern trial, made almost every game I could including Goldie twice and Brisbane (but not the UK) but my mug is nowhere. Us ugly folks just don't get a look in :) Keep it up MWTS. Your cheers make the away games!

ManlyBacker link said:
I was at the Redfern trial, made almost every game I could including Goldie twice and Brisbane (but not the UK) but my mug is nowhere. Us ugly folks just don't get a look in :) Keep it up MWTS. Your cheers make the away games!

MB we had to do it on the cheap...Speak to your agent... she was raping me AND you with the deal she proposed to have a 5 second grab of you looking happy?

ManlyBacker link said:
Us ugly folks just don't get a look in :) Keep it up MWTS. Your cheers make the away games!
I hear ya MB. I only got a gig on the proviso Bob get his head in front of mine as much as possible and just for good measure a MWTS super imposed banner over the top half of the melon.....but I still got my choppers on there!!lol

Ryan link said:
i HAVE TO ASK...WHAT DOES MY GARDEN SHED MEAN?

my garden shed
my garden shed
is bigger than this
is bigger than this
my garden shed is bigger than this
it's got a door and a window
my garden shed iz bigger than this

Ryan link said:
i HAVE TO ASK...WHAT DOES MY GARDEN SHED MEAN?

It's a chant that's directed at the home team's ground and is derogatory towards it. The irony of us singing it is that we all know in term's of facilities Brookie isn't the best either (but still sing it anyway).

Uglyness plays no part in.........seen my mug there a few times, so that theories out the winda

vidmar link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=185906.msg305070#msg305070 date=1289024160]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I also have a big thing planend for the 2011 season, have had to use up all my brownie points as well as my presents for the year to get there.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6