MWTS on NITV tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jono

Bencher
MWTS will be the supporters of the week on Barefoot Footballers tonight on NITV. Don't miss it!!

PS you might see me make a fool of myself...and Silvertails gets a pop from Vid.

I hope the vid mention of Silvertails makes it :) but I am not convinced it will be.

I am looking forward to seeing the episode!

Cheers Mark, will keep an eye out, only Austar out here, no recordings for me.

the missus will be watching Masterchef so good time to retreat to the other room :)

Came across well, but only a short segment (maybe 3 -4 mins), no menton of Silvertails but Bob did a great job. One of my most loyal followers, Margaret from Emerald featured...she reckons the MWTS have changed her life!!

Gorgeous George said:
It's a pity I had to read all this thread to realise I don't give a sh!t.

You couldnt have just figured out that you weren't interested in the topic by reading the topic name? Dude, your comprehension skills blow.

Gorgeous George said:
It's a pity I had to read all this thread to realise I don't give a sh!t.

Why even comment then, just ignore and move to something that DOES interest you.......for those involved with the MWTS is IS interesting and it's a real pity someone has to come along and make an inane comment like that!!

Can't believe they cut the plug for Silvertails.

Hey guys I was thinking of a new feature for this site.

We have some of the songs and chants on here, but what I wanted to look into doing was the following.

- Get a list and the lyrics to all of the songs and chants
- Get a recording of the songs and chants being sung, either by an individual or the entire group (preferably not at a game so it is clear)

Then we can put them up on the site so we can try to get more people comfortable and involved in singing them. We could get the lyrics printed into some basic booklets to hand out to new participants in the MWTS when they attend a game.

Thoughts?

I like the idea (coincidentally I already have all of our songs written down, plus a few new ones Jono & I have been musing over) & can get the list up pretty quick.

As for recording, you could do it at a game as long as you had something decent to record sound with. Good luck getting a group of us to come around & sing songs away from the footy, we aren't a choir (though could probably be bribed).

Not a fan of the song sheets TBH, better fan groups have tried & failed. If people really want to join in then they'll pick it up & do just that. They can check the website for any lines they aren't sure of. Song sheets just seems so fake.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6