MWTS - Perth Saturday 16th July - Warriors game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
For those heading over...
If you are still needing accommodation.
The Perth IBIS is currently offering 3 nights for $333 (one day sale only) - book via trip advisor or direct.
A few of us will be in town on the Friday night so let me know if you are interested in catching up and I'll let you know what the plan is as we get closer.
Match day - there is no formal pre-game function however the venue of choice to meet up will be the Brisbane Hotel... Go Figure, meeting in a pub called Brisbane in a place called Perth before watching a game with teams from Auckland and Sydney playing...

Who else is going?

GO MANLY

Last edited:
For those heading over...
If you are still needing accommodation.
The Perth IBIS is currently offering 3 nights for $333 (one day sale only) - book via trip advisor or direct.
A few of us will be in town on the Friday night so let me know if you are interested in catching up and I'll let you know what the plan is as we get closer.
Match day - there is no formal pre-game function however the venue of choice to meet up will be the Brisbane Hotel... Go Figure, meeting in a pub called Brisbane in a place called Perth before watching a game with teams from Auckland and Sydney playing...

Who else is going?

GO MANLY
Will be there Friday afternoon. Look forward to catching up with you all.

I know and understand the economics of moving the game and that the decision was made months ago, but first time in 3 months we are excited about watching an improving team on the back of the Cows and Dragons games and our 'home' game is not at Brookie.....
Good on the loyal travelling supporters - have a good and fruitful trip.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4