MWTS - Semi Final tickets - Important Info

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
I’ve been working with the club to look at options for group bookings for the first semi-final next weekend.

The short version is that there is no option for that game for me/us to get a member group booking outside of the usual member priority booking period.

As the finals make up is not decided and there are other factors such as potential AFL fixtures involved we will not hear from the NRL (who control the semi’s not the club’s officials) until Sunday evening as to ticket details.

When exactly the pre-purchase will be open/completed and general public can buy tickets I’m not sure (I’m guessing members will have Monday and then public from Tuesday) but that would only give me Sunday night to send ticket and purchase/paying details, for people send me payments and then me organise enough people/memberships to head to a ticketek office to get seats = not going to happen people, sorry?

If I also factor in the farewell function for 3 players post game and a lot of people will still be out or on the road until late evening it will mean that some would miss out.

So, there will be a dedicated Manly bay (no matter which ground we play at) – have a chat with any friends or family that you wish to sit with and then book yourselves on-line or over the phone to get tickets when they go on sale to sit together. Realistically if we are all getting tickets in the same bay (and I’ll post details as soon as I have them) we will all be pretty close anyway?

I’d suggest there won’t be a sell out Monday so every member should be able to get enough tickets for their needs.

I will discuss/update more at the brunch on Sunday but wanted to give you this heads up as soon as I’d received it?

The first tickets for the 2013 Telstra Premiership Finals Series will go on sale to Ticketed Members of participating clubs from 10am (AEST) Monday, September 9.

I suppose General Public go on sale same time, but Tuesday.

The Wheel said:
Will the club be running buses Vid?

Hopefully they include free transport for Trains, Buses and Ferries like Major Events considering that the prices are most likely to rise for Finals.

The club are hoping the NRL will provide free transport. that is still to be confirmed/decided and I've been told we will hear as soon as possible.

I guess it will depend where the game is (Will be Homebush or the SFS)

I'm keen to find out too so I can get my family to the game so will post as soon as I know?

I've received an email from the NRL with a AAN (Advantage Access Number) which I can use to pre-purchase on Monday.

Full details of the process are listed so members check your inbox for NRL mail?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7