MWTS - This week in League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Hi, Not sure how many of you have come across these guys as yet but their podcast this week gives the MWTS a huge rap!

Well worth a listen (We're covered at the start then there is some stuff about Wests and then they cover us again)

http://thisweekinleague.com/

Also, see the MWTS Forum below for plans/info for Saturdays game

See some of you there hopefully!!

Mark & Vidmar, you two are now living legends.

Well done to all and it was a great accolade for the MWTS and all involved.

Well Done

I hope to catch up with you at the Parra game and have 30 or 40 quick beers and then settle down to some steady drinking

Always happy when you spread the wealth from "over west" over east mate! - have a safe trip over and will look out for you pre-game at the Leagues

Thanks Pat

Don't know about the Legends bit, but it has come along very well these last few years...and pleased it's starting to get the recognition it deserves.

We are now a HUGE force to be reckoned with at every away game and that what we set out to build.

I won't see you at the Parra game but I am sure Vid will take good care of you....safe travels all the way from WA.

Who are these guys and where were they sitting? They saw the drum go, they saw the way Cam's girl complained and the attacks that were flying her way, they saw everything which means they were somewhere near us. Oh, and yes our Garden sheds are bigger than Suncorp.

Hahahaha they even heard the Rebecca Wilson comments lol.

Spewing the didn't see the drinking tricks we filmed at the Caxton hey Jono

I don't recall stamping your passport Pat?
Have fun mate. I'll be watching the Parra game from Phuket.
Then the Mrs and I will be in Sydney during the Souths game. The only problem is that we can't make the actual game. My mate is getting married and he decides to have a Sunday lunch reception. How's that for piss poor?
As Mark said, I'm sure that guy Bob who puts on the best pommy accent ever, will take top care of you.

Lastly, to Mark, well done buddy, you really do deserve all the wraps that come your way.

Jono, they were at the function at the Caxton pre-game to meet up with Aaron so they were with the group for the game.

I travelled up with Aaron and he mentioned that they would be there and also that one of them looked like Karl Pilkington

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/02/07/300_karlpilk07.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.smh.com.au/news/breaking/the-cult-of-karl/2006/02/06/1139074158326.html&h=399&w=300&sz=20&tbnid=BEDxNTR7yxULGM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=93&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dkarl%2Bpilkington%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=karl+pilkington&usg=__1ZKjGWQT_NHzFA5GISplPEr7GcQ=&sa=X&ei=f_3nTdvnOomKvQO3-dTDDw&ved=0CE0Q9QEwBA

Which was the basis of the massive stitch up that was performed when i met them for the first time.

What happened was...Oops, sorry, what goes on tour.....

By the way - if you are not familiar with Karls outlook on life see here

http://www.pilkipedia.co.uk/wiki/index.php?title=Karl_Pilkington_Quotes_By_Topic

Thanks WAMF

I have been informed that they WILL be back in round 26.....we'll do the same pre game thing as last time and they said this time they'll bring something to record a few interviews......heaven help us!!

BY the way I have been downloading their podcast for ages now my Son in Law Mick (who was at the function) put me on to it about 12 months ago...hilarious and worth a listen!

funny as
they were right in the mix by the sounds of things
they knew about rebecca wilson call thats epic

Kinda a shame we have to go back up to the corner bay in round 26

Cambo said:
funny as

Saw the movie on FB of Kylie trying to give you an orgasmic experience
Lol

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Cambo said:
funny as

Saw the movie on FB of Kylie trying to give you an orgasmic experience
Lol

thats a bit rude and untrue berks

we were just using the plastic horn as a beer/bourbon bong

Very good listening to this

Lol at the comment about 8 did-allowed titans tries
"the titans are like a pubescent teenager and the goal line like a g-spot"

WAMF said:
I don't recall stamping your passport Pat?
Have fun mate. I'll be watching the Parra game from Phuket.
Then the Mrs and I will be in Sydney during the Souths game. The only problem is that we can't make the actual game. My mate is getting married and he decides to have a Sunday lunch reception. How's that for piss poor?
As Mark said, I'm sure that guy Bob who puts on the best pommy accent ever, will take top care of you.

Lastly, to Mark, well done buddy, you really do deserve all the wraps that come your way.

Yeah I forgot get a request from you Glen.

Do you know a good place to some money changed for Sydney?

Have a great time in Phuket, wish I was going there as well.

Ive never listed to a podcast NRL wrapup but these guys do a pretty good job and are funny while doing it. Love all the wraps the MWTS and Snake in particular got.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6