My Away Jersey Design

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
D

Deleted member 26876

image.jpeg
This is the away jersey I made in photoshop. Now I think I'm only going to do one of these ones seeing that the colour of the jersey (white) is reasonably hard to work with. Once again (as seen in my home jersey designs) the shorts are not made by me. Let me know what you think of this one and any changes you'd make (I think URM placement is a bit off) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 4416 This is the away jersey I made in photoshop. Now I think I'm only going to do one of these ones seeing that the colour of the jersey (white) is reasonably hard to work with. However I still may make another. Let me know what you think of this one and any changes you'd make (I think URM placement is a bit off) :)
That is awesome! Looks classy, hopefully the club goes with something like that. URM won't be on the front though, they are our co major sponsors and only go on our home jersey.

Nice.
I read today that some major overseas soccer club has now started designing, manufacturing and marketing a range of wedding dresses in their club colours for die-hard female fans.
What a good idea. So, Harry, for your next challenge . . .

Well done young Harry.
Put your TM on em though or they'll nick em....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4