My only concern

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Great win today and at Suncorp, but both matches highlighted that Taufa is not a winger. He doesn't seem to be able to jump for kicks, doesn't even contest most of them, which is probably the most important skill a winger can have the way RL is played these days.
Perhaps he would be better suited to the forwards. He is powerful enough.
Obviously when Brett and Wolfie are back we'd have Whare on that wing. I also think Oldfield played very well today, so he is ahead of Jorge imo.

I disagree, at this stage Taufua is still a winger for me.

He and Whare now have a 2-3 weeks shootout for the second wing possie.

I thought he had a great game, his 142 metres were invaluable and the Roosters first try was not his fault. The Roosters had a 4 on 2 overlap so he couldn't hug the sideline.

If he didn't contest 1 of those kicks in the 2nd half when he forced a knock on, they would have scored

Whare needs to be in our top 17 however we can fit him in, as prop of we have to

Daniel said:
Whare needs to be in our top 17 however we can fit him in, as prop of we have to

He is too good to leave out. His skills are much further developed and more versatile than either of his wing rivals. He can be effective all over the field and could play in any backline position including the halves. The other two look like one dimensional learners by comparison.

The loss of the hard-yard metres Hoppa provided is our biggest single loss over last season. Could Taufua fill this role?

Either way, Whare brings great flexibility and is a total professional who deserves to be in the 17 somewhere.

The Eagle said:
manlyfan76 said:
Whare is what farra was going to be.

Whare ****s all over Farrar, in every aspect of the game

^ Absolutely. Nothing against Farrar, he's a good backup, but Whare has the talent to be a superstar.

Taufua isn't a winger either, he's a center.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7