My point of view

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
why doesn't Jake Trbovic get more minutes the kid would go for 80 if you let him its really ashame the others dont follow suit
Luke Burgess should be shipped off to elsewhere, the Eels would be good
Hasson just isnt a first grader simple as that
Hiku is not a centre as the wingers outside him get no ball or just get sold dumps he has been very poor of late14 out of 16 rounds
Love Matty Ballin but the days of him playing 80min at dummy half are over we need some fresh legs for 25min or so during a game
lack that creativity
Tom Trbovic just not quite big enough yet send him back to 20s when Killer is back as he wont be gaining to much confidence outside Hiku

Jorge was back to his barnstorming best
Matai what a hit what a game he tried to drag the team with him
Foran tried hard but he isnt a million dollar player neither is DCE

We cannot burn the turbo boys out in their first year.

They need another year or two in the gym to bulk up sufficiently to play FG regularly.

You forgot to mention Mateo on your list. Has there ever been a softer player to be a forward for Manly? No agression in attack or defence and he seems to be waiting for full time so that he can resume eating pies again.

Lets face it most of our pack last night are just plodders and are soft. Totally dominated by souths pack. Our recruitment is terrible

Last edited:
Our recruitment is terrible

That's why those people are getting sacked. Ballin nice guy and great clubman but 2 more years whose idea was that? He doesn't threaten at all from dummy half all the defenders have to worry about is the halves.

We are playing good football at the moment and thats I we can ask . No lack of effort and just silly mistakes and not getting those fifty fifty bounce of the balls. Im a happy little chappy at the moment the wins will come.

We are playing good football at the moment and thats I we can ask . No lack of effort and just silly mistakes and not getting those fifty fifty bounce of the balls. Im a happy little chappy at the moment the wins will come.
specsavers.jpg

Quote from Glenn Stewart:

"It was weird playing against a lot of them because they're all mates of mine .... Most of them."

lol
Watch the replay of nines game last night and the team huddle and the look and reaction of DCE and snakes when they bump into each other

Like bumping into your ex with your new girlfriend

Unfortunately we will never be able to have true team work and play at to potential while those 2 key positions can't team up

Last night game is a prime example of high quality individual effort and performances without team work work or comerardy

Souths players didn't play better they just played better as a team

Stands out like dog balls

I think you are referring to pre game in the dressing room - I saw that as well. Interesting reflection of the dynamics in the team

[QUOTE="Go manly, post: 702026, member: 5658"=]
Last night game is a prime example of high quality individual effort and performances without team work work or comerardy

Souths players didn't play better they just played better as a team
[/QUOTE]

I must of missed the high quality individual efforts because of being busy soaking up our ball retention skills and attacking brilliance. The bunnies cruised on the back of a forward pack that dominated with ease and without their halfback for most of the game. It wasn't team work that let George B stride upfield at will.

I apologise for being snarky but watching the efforts of the pack each week is grinding me down.

We are playing like a team that is coming last. We have no go forward and sweet FA in attaching options. Our run home is terrible, if we don't get points from the next 2 weeks against Titans and Sharks, its hard to see where our next win will be.....Un fortunately 2V (who I love) has nothing at present, his selections are mind blowing and extremely conservative...Its not what we need either Tooves, sorry. We need some flare, take some risks, blood some players,something just give us farking something......I can hear them making the spoon now for our Trophy Cabinet. I hope I'm wrong but I cant see us getting off last place.

Gift has maintained a dignified silence since his non offer from our club. I think its unfair to have a go at him voicing his opinion. He will rightly get a great reception in round 22 when he returns to Brookvale.
not having a go at him just don't care what he says whilst he is a souths player. When he retires sure I will give him a great reception but until then he gets a similar reception to any opposition player

There's an old saying "if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything". I would say that probably applies to this situation. There's plenty of blokes in the league that aren't mates with other blokes. Why bring it up? Classless IMO. Maybe not other people's but that's just me.

My opinion on things:-

01. Brett Stewart: Great all round player except his poor kick returns
02. Jorge Taufua: Rocks or diamonds. Great, then lazy as all get up
03. Steve Matai: Good, consistent player
04. Jamie Lyon: All class - still no better player in the position. Injuries adding up
05. Peta Hiku: Overweight and spasmodic - again, rocks or diamonds
06. Kieran Foran:
07. Daly Cherry-Evans: Good player, but nowhere near his asking price
08. Brenton Lawrence: Never plays, and was soft when he did
09. Matt Ballin: Defensive machine - nothing else. Slow and lethargic
10. Josh Starling: Injuries and automity. No spark.
11. Feleti Meteo - Hero, to zero, back to hero again
12. Tom Symonds - has the potential, and lives up to it occasionally
13. Jamie Buhrer - Great player - the rare times he ever makes the field

14. Willie Mason - By far his worst, most ineffective year
15. Luke Burgess - I see why Souths played him in reggies - dreadful
16. Jake Trbojevic - Great potential, great kid, great enthusiasm. Season would stink without him.
17. Justin Horo - was garbage until recently - now dying off again

18. Ligi Sao - Torn either way. Is a grinder - will never be a standout
19. Jayden Hodges - great offensively, poor defensively - need his spark
20. James Hasson - complete and utter crap - as bad as I have seen
21. Dunamis Lui - actually a very good player, with energy and aggression
22. Jesse Sene-lefeo - started average, and has disappeared into obscurity
23. Cheyse Blair - should NEVER see first grade again
24. Brayden Wiliame - See Cheyse Blair
25. David Williams - miss his passion and smile. The whole clubs missing that.
26. Blake Leary - How the **** is Hasson getting a run over this kid. Toovey is dumb

Coach: Toovey: Sucks. No game plan, except play harder. Lost his playing group completely.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4