My Strategy Going Forward

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
MANLY STRATEGY

Scott Penn - purchases Quantum's shares
Bob Reilly - voted out at extra-ordinary meeting
Peter Peters - voted in at board level (paid) as part of package - see below
Peter Peters - hired as a player representative (paid)
Coach - Geoff Toovery appointed head coach
Assist. Coach - Ben Kennedy is offered role once Zorba situation is sorted
Noel Cleal - Retained as Recruitment Officer
David Perry - Retained but with KPI's around Net Profit, funding for Brookie etc
Matt Ballin - Paid an addition $100k to be a player AND fitness manager (good for post footy) - time permitting (if Singe leaves)
Ancillery coaching Staff - Attempt to retain. Alternatively, attempt to acquire some Bulldogs staff (who will be being replaced by Manly guys)

Who is Adam Perry?

Ryan you also forgot to mention beers and hoes as part of the bonding ceremony of board members, nothing like beers and girls to get blokes together hey?

Why don't we just pay Peter Peters 800K a week and a car? Forget the rest. He's the New Messiah.

And i didn't think Ben Kennedy liked us any more.

It's actually Neil Perry. He makes a mean sandwich, which should keep all boardmembers happy.

Perri-perri chicken
perri-perri chicken
perri-perri chicken chicken Sub

Ryan said:
MANLY STRATEGY

Scott Penn - purchases Quantum's shares
Bob Reilly - voted out at extra-ordinary meeting
Peter Peters - voted in at board level (paid) as part of package - see below
Peter Peters - hired as a player representative (paid)
Coach - Geoff Toovery appointed head coach
Assist. Coach - Ben Kennedy is offered role once Zorba situation is sorted
Noel Cleal - Retained as Recruitment Officer
David Perry - Retained but with KPI's around Net Profit, funding for Brookie etc
Matt Ballin - Paid an addition $100k to be a player AND fitness manager (good for post footy) - time permitting (if Singe leaves)
Ancillery coaching Staff - Attempt to retain. Alternatively, attempt to acquire some Bulldogs staff (who will be being replaced by Manly guys)

And we'll live happily ever after. No KPI's on zorba or anyone else on the board other than Perry?

As Mata would say, shrimp or prawn sandwiches?

Daniel said:
Who is Adam Perry?

Ryan you also forgot to mention beers and hoes as part of the bonding ceremony of board members, nothing like beers and girls to get blokes together hey?

What about "Boats and Hoes"? Instead?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Veqz8W98iA

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4