NAME CHANGE FOR THE SfS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
ONE of rugby league's greatest home grounds is being re-named - with the SFS set to be re-branded as Allianz Stadium.

Read the full article

Stuff the exterior lighting. Improved eating facilities & a retractable roof would get my vote!

I'm having a bad time with them atm. Now I've just heard about the SFS name-change and it was like my worst nightmare....well maybe not my worst but certainly don't need to be reminded of them.

Frogz said:
I dont care what they call it...Its a good stadium just in a s**t place.
The good old SFS...the soon to be home of the mighty Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.

WAMF said:
The good old SFS...the soon to be home of the mighty Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.

Bloody hope not!

As for the new name change it sounds to heavy Allianz Stadium - Allianz Arena rolls of the tongue more nicely.

Joey said:
WAMF said:

Bloody hope not!

As for the new name change it sounds to heavy Allianz Stadium - Allianz Arena rolls of the tongue more nicely.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allianz_Arena

It'd be nice if they knocked that stadium (SFS that is) down & started again, building a proper football stadium this time around. It's just a shame that as far as stadiums go in NSW that the SFS is the best of a bad bunch.

Wolfpack said:
Joey said:
WAMF said:

Bloody hope not!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allianz_Arena

It'd be nice if they knocked that stadium (SFS that is) down & started again, building a proper football stadium this time around. It's just a shame that as far as stadiums go in NSW that the SFS is the best of a bad bunch.

Oh cheers didn't realise that name already existed - scrolled down to see inside the arena and geeez that stadium would be perfect for watching league live.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6