Name of team if we rellocate to The C. Coast???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I want to reiterate this thread was meant light heartedly, and no offence was meant.

The tag line would read

"The Northern most point of the western suburbs" or
"Beautiful Place, full of dickheads" (That actually works well if we get a few tools in the team)

The Cetnral Coast 9 monthers?
The CC teen pregnancy clinic Eagles
The Shrinkwraps
The Wombats (Suits the teenage blokes of the area, "eats roots and leaves")

They shoudl relocate to the entrance, then their tag line can be
"Come up the entrance"

Way too many, it's just to easy

Your North Shore arrogance is showing again, Dan.

Ever been to Club Troppo CW? One of the first establishments to start scanning lisences before you went in, and that was about 14 years ago.

Dan is right, the CC is a haven for bogans im afraid.

Your North Shore arrogance is showing again, Dan.

Sure possibly, but it's a well known fact. I was up there on the weekend. bugger all to do but drink and root at night.

Also I loved the fact I was standing at Westfield just off the Wyong exit turn off and saw not 1 but 2 pregnant GIRLS smoking. Walked inside in the food court and I saw a couple with two kids, I am not joking when I say at the very oldest these kids were 16, the boy looked more like he was 14. They were there with their grandma who obviously drove them in

The 26 year old granny held 3 important roles in this family:-

1. Mother to son;
2. Lover to son;
3. Mother to Grand Kids.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8