Nate Myles delay could cost Titans their prize signing, Daly Cherry-Evans plus Kane Elgey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

weev

Bencher
Like the sound of this:

The Gold Coast's decision to baulk at taking up captain Nate Myles' contract option for next year could not only mean the Titans forward joins Manly but he may play alongside Daly Cherry-Evans and young half Kane Elgey at the Sea Eagles.

The Cherry-Evans contract saga has taken another extraordinary twist with the Manly No.7 toying with the prospect of remaining at the Sea Eagles where he could play alongside Elgey. Fairfax Media understands Manly are tempting Cherry-Evans with a contract worth $1.3 million a season, dwarfing the money they had offered the halfback to originally remain at the club.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...rryevans-plus-kane-elgey-20150417-1mngym.html

To be truthful, if it sounds too good to be true it's usually not true. But still hoping it is true. And that's truthfully the way I am thinking as a true blue Manly supporter.

This is the silver lining, Titans can't sign Myles with Cherry coming , we can afford both.

It's not over until round 13

To be truthful, if it sounds too good to be true it's usually not true. But still hoping it is true. And that's truthfully the way I am thinking as a true blue Manly supporter.
true dat!

Myles is in the paper today stating that his body can't take much more.
I guess his wife's illness would also have them reconsider what they want to do in the medium term @:cool:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2