Nate Myles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
This is not a personal attack on Nate ( Big fella ) We all know he was Test/Origin work horse

They claim they recruited him so he could mentor the young players !

1) I would of thought this would be the coaching staffs role !

2) Why not recruit Nath as coaching staff instead of wasting $1.5m of cap space over 3 years and weakening our side ! No offence to Nate he is at the end of his career !

Is this good management ? I dont think so ! A mentor does not need to be paid $1.5 m at the expense of a hard running front rower

He is more than capable in defence and sure he brings experience ! But he would of been more suited to coaching/suppport staff role, thats where mentors belong !

Give me an Agnatious Pasi ( Titans ) over the mentor any day !

Dont attack Nate, Attack the asylum lunatics that are running the joint ! They sign the cheques

Last edited:
I said it before the start of the season.........I do not rate Myles (or Brown or Lussick)..! I was shot down for saying this, how dare I........these blokes have played representative footy...!

Well nothing has changed my opinion, they were **** before coming to Manly and they are still **** at Manly. Wasted money big time and very poorly managed by recruitment.

I also question the contract lengths of some of our recruits as well, namely for Matthew Wright, Lussick, Myles, and Brown. Maybe a two year deal for each at the max, but not 3 or 4 year deals. Anyway, whatever, what do I know..............!

I said it before the start of the season.........I do not rate Myles (or Brown or Lussick)..! I was shot down for saying this, how dare I........these blokes have played representative footy...!

Well nothing has changed my opinion, they were **** before coming to Manly and they are still **** at Manly. Wasted money big time and very poorly managed by recruitment.

I also question the contract lengths of some of our recruits as well, namely for Matthew Wright, Lussick, Myles, and Brown. Maybe a two year deal for each at the max, but not 3 or 4 year deals. Anyway, whatever, what do I know..............!

please dont tell me Lewis Brown is here for 3 years ?

We could've signed another prop to play and signed kitey to coach the young front rowers and still had money in the bank for the cost of nates price tag.

I agree, to many pensioners at the end of their career, it is a retirement home, and DCE should be auctioned off with Myles, both would not run out of sight in a dark night. Barett couldn't coach water to run down hill.

Yep 3 years just like Myles I'm so sorry to ruin your day by the way
Geez. That news is a bit like the grim reaper rappin at the door tellin' you, " ya ain't dead dude ya just gotta lug these dead'uns around next coupla years". Oh yeah plus you gotta win the race...

Its late.
Can't you tell !!....

Yes he has been a dud signing we are having a crap year and Barrett is unable to change that. We may win a few more games but who knows and really worrying about who we will sign next year or who we should not have signed this year is a waste of time. The reality of our situation could be worse we could get the spoon but I don't think so.

I think Myles was a good idea at the time. Tighten up the middle, give jake an old head to learn from. Hasn't quite worked out.

As a point of reference ... last night the commentators said that 7 storm forwards had played every game this year. I don't think we have had any have we?

Pretty hard to build a pack mentality.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4