Nathan Brown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eagle40 said:
Brownies looking for a coaching job, any coaching job really, keep looking over your shoulder Willo !!!!!!

I don't know if he would be much better. Lol

Harry said:
eagle40 said:
Brownies looking for a coaching job, any coaching job really, keep looking over your shoulder Willo !!!!!!

Coach slap

I won't take crap

Coach slap

Shut your big yap

Coach slap is a little slap that

Can get you moving, coach slap big Willie!

Would be a great addition to the coaching staff after many successful seasons over in England. And he would want to come to us as we
Have a good success of coaches stepping up. And he might bring something fresh to th table.

Harry said:
eagle40 said:

brown would be ok his team has just won the super league grand final and would be a great understudy to 2v and would contribute some forward coaching to our great team . manly to win 2015. without certain players who if want out get rid of them. there are plenty of young talent out there who want to succeed if given a chance

conanu said:
Brown is a joke, he presided over what sould have been a great Dragons Dynasty but he instead ran them into the ground. He is over rated and useless I dont want him anywhere near our club!

You saved me from typing.

manlyfan76 said:
conanu said:
Brown is a joke, he presided over what sould have been a great Dragons Dynasty but he instead ran them into the ground. He is over rated and useless I dont want him anywhere near our club!

You saved me from typing.

I don't think I want to know how you got that post up then. ..

eagle40 said:

I'm over Manly helping opposition clubs learn how to coach, à la Arthur, Parish, Ha$ler, Cleary, and Storm via Frank Ponissi & Stanton (Bellamy and Maguire), & Fulton via NSW and previously Australian teams, etc.

Brownie is a career coach. He'll move on when he gets another chance. I say pass.

I rather someone at Manly who doesn't care to move on and prepare to hang around permanently. I'm sure there're plenty of ex manly boys who's willing to put their hands up when required.

Ramrod said:
eagle40 said:

I'm over Manly helping opposition clubs learn how to coach, à la Arthur, Parish, Ha$ler, Cleary, and Storm via Frank Ponissi & Stanton (Bellamy and Maguire), & Fulton via NSW and previously Australian teams, etc.

Brownie is a career coach. He'll move on when he gets another chance. I say pass.

I rather someone at Manly who doesn't care to move on and prepare to hang around permanently. I'm sure there're plenty of ex manly boys who's willing to put their hands up when required.

He is desperate to bring his family home, he has the runs on the board.
Where ever he goes that team will benefit. Four kids, the youngest born in the UK, 2nd youngest was 2years old, he's moving home without work. Good luck Brownie !

Nathan Brown is a very good coach. You lot are judging him from his time at st choke. He started at st choke when he was very young and the problem he had, apart from inexperience, was that he was coaching many of his former team mates which just never works.

He has grown massively as a coach and I would have him here in a heartbeat.

To think the tigpies chose Jason Taylor ahead of him.......madness.

Would be a great addition. If we needed an assistant that is. Not sure i'd like him in charge of the 1st team though.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6